OMFG > BC Presents - 'Bad Taste LP'

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
This LP looks to be one of the best LP's of 2005, so many decent tunes on there, all killer and no filler. Just check that track listing, devastating!

Noisia vs Maldini & Vegas - Meditation
The Upbeats - King Sasquatch
Body & Soul - Blow Out
Teebee vs Maldini & Vegas - Facing The Sun
Chase & Status - Loader
Alliance - Thru My Eyes
State Of Mind - Different Strokes
Genr8 vs Body & Soul - The Passage

Full details and audio :slayer:

Prob gonna piss a few people off with this but................

This album is awful i so wanted meditation, i was looking forward to this album, but there is no way i am forking out £20-£25 for one good track and 9 pieces of boring standard d&b . i for one will be giving this a miss. just hope BSE don't let me down.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BAD COMPANY RELEASE MEDITATION AS A SINGLE!!!
rant over

Last edited:
sdm said:
This LP looks to be one of the best LP's of 2005, so many decent tunes on there, all killer and no filler. Just check that track listing, devastating!

Noisia vs Maldini & Vegas - Meditation
Body & Soul - Blow Out
Teebee vs Maldini & Vegas - Facing The Sun
Chase & Status - Loader
Alliance - Thru My Eyes
Genr8 vs Body & Soul - The Passage

Full details and audio :slayer:
breakbeat.co.uk has this album having more tracks.. am I just mistaken or is there like a cd being released as well or what?

Last edited:
breakbeat.co.uk said:
BC Presents LP 001 - 'Bad Taste'
Noisia, Maldini & Vegas - Meditation
Body & Soul - Blow Out
Teebee, Maldini & Vegas - Facing The Sun
Chase & Status - Loader
Alliance - Thru My Eyes
Genr8, Body & Soul - The Passage
Plus Bonus Tracks (CD Only)
Body & Soul - My Dues
The Upbeats - Werewolf
Chase & Status - Eastern Jam
The Upbeats - Black Flea
Teebee - April

Out July.
nevermind :thumbsup:

Nice tracklist! Might have to bag the cd on this one, there's a ton of nice bonus tracks on there. Been waiting for "April" to come out for a minute now. Only thing that's missing from this camp that I'm waiting for is the True Romance VIP mix! ;)

have to agree with sine-tek here. i thought it would be more special, but it turned sour again. although im not that critial about it... i like three tracks off it (meditation, facing the sun and loader), it might grow on me though, blow out sounds k, but the rest are really average or below average material...

but i guess its better than nothing (y)

not feeling this 2 b honest, most of the tracks r sub-standard but hey s'all about personal preference.

now the BSE lp, thats a lot tighter! Still the Calyx lp is the one for 2005 for me :)

Back
Top Bottom