OMEN BREAKS - THE MAN WITH NO NAME [ SPAGHETTI JUNGLE ]

im a big eastwood fan- so i will be harsh - fyi
dig the beat progress in the intro- doesnt do much after that tho- gets better wif the amen - old school vibes - need to cut out the whistle at some point - it runs the length of the track - bass is a bit under the weather imo - bring it up wif some mid range fill and give some tweak - hit me on the pm and ill send you my very old version of a tune i did like this
respect

Goddamn missed this. Any chance of swinging it my way fella??

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

The whistle's great mate as are your beats...you're in the same league as Nicky Nuts from the little I've heard from you. True about the bass though. :gun:

Great elements in this track but takes too long to get going. I agree with vickvega the whistling is too constant, maybe it could have some other cowboy samples like gunshots and vocal snippets from Clint

Cheers for all the feedback lads! All tunes on my soundcloud are pretty much WIP, and fuller versions will be released with the SPAGHETTI JUNGLE EP, but appreciate all the feedback guys! :) and papa jaro! ive just tried searchin for you on soundcloud but the engine must be broke or somat, if you send me a liccle message il drop you some download links!

Back
Top Bottom