Olympics

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
curling is going to the danish this year.

the skating real fast in a circle 9000 laps: always the dutch for some reason

everything else: norway.

you have to ask where finland is in all this. norway is the best because their militry (or so i think anyway), which is why where is finland in all this. oh yeah there aint but 40 people live in finland, they cant send no team.

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
I cant decide if being one of the brusher guys in curling is the worst job in a sports team ever

it looks kinda fun sliding down the ice... but people surely laugh at you

"yeah I do the brushing for my curling team"

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i been paying attention to curling ever since winter olympics back in the early 90s when the only gold sweden brought home was womens curling. the headlines made me laugh to the point i had to check it out, and as it turns out, its really really peaceful to watch. bit like the brits watch billiards i guess

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
i been paying attention to curling ever since winter olympics back in the early 90s when the only gold sweden brought home was womens curling. the headlines made me laugh to the point i had to check it out, and as it turns out, its really really peaceful to watch. bit like the brits watch billiards i guess
its fucking tense though, like lawn bowls. close games give you a heart attack when the bowls on its way

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Its official. UK have a bronze medal in snowboard slope style..... And a gold in moaning, getting drunk and falling over and taking the piss out of the reds. Brings a tear to the eye.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I cant decide if being one of the brusher guys in curling is the worst job in a sports team ever

it looks kinda fun sliding down the ice... but people surely laugh at you

"yeah I do the brushing for my curling team"
everyone has a go at sliding and sweeping, copper balls. Team game

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
The knboheads commentating on the snowboarding on sunday were fucking annoying. Never heard such biased people in a sport. It was so fucking cringe. The woman was a right fucking tool. The two blokes were arseholes on the saturday, but they were fine on the sunday compared to that loud mouth, screming bitch. Only thing in the whole olympics I wanted to watch and I had to turn off early because of those cunts.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
The knboheads commentating on the snowboarding on sunday were fucking annoying. Never heard such biased people in a sport. It was so fucking cringe. The woman was a right fucking tool. The two blokes were arseholes on the saturday, but they were fine on the sunday compared to that loud mouth, screming bitch. Only thing in the whole olympics I wanted to watch and I had to turn off early because of those cunts.
You do know there's a mute button on your remote control, Welshy?

I bet you were 1 of the 300 that complained to the BBC weren't you?

http://whitelines.com/news/snowboard-events/bbc-slopestyle-commentary-in-defence-of-ed-leigh.html

Last edited:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Nah, I didn't complain.

I know there's a mute button, but anything that needs to be muted to be viewed should just be turned off.

Plus I had no idea what was actually going on when I did mute it briefly.

I'm glad there was complaints though. It was utterly ridiculous how biased they were. They even cheered when someone else fell...

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
We never will over here.

Worst is everybody is british when they win. If they lose and not English, they're no longer british. We're either scottish or welsh then.

Can't wait till Scotland become independent. Won't ever have to hear about Chris Hoy or Andy fucking Murray anymore.