Oldskool nights

kaom

Are there any nights that truly capture the vibes from back in the day? I have my doubts but would love to be proved totally wrong :D

there was a Jungle Fever event about 2 months ago which had a massive lineup across 2 arenas, didnt go unfortunately :(

I've been searching for parties that potentially re-capture the vibe of the early 90s but alas I think Colza is right. Too many things have changed, including me.

Check out the recent oldskool fantazia nights on youtube. They look pretty good and just to hear those tunes on a system again would be enough to get me buzzing. As for the vibe? I'm not so sure.

maybee its time to start with it again... to bring the music back to the roots! Listen to the stuff today...what about epidemik 11th. november!?

yeah after listening to koolfm recently it seems theres loads of events around: back to 93, labyrinth, epidemik, back to 95 etc.

although I still think going to free/warehouse partys would be better.

the era is over... lets come together and start a warehouse dance... without facebook and all that shit... I think a lot of the DJ´s from back in the day are up for it... no flyers, no clubs, no bars... only the music and ravers

Get yourself to brum on the 3rd of dec at the Q club!!!

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...arewell-party-sat-3rd-dec-que-club-b-ham.html

MAIN ARENA

FABIO & GROOVERIDER WITH LENNI & BASSMAN
HISTORY OF DRUM AND BASS 'SPECIAL 90 MIN SET'

THE SL2 EXPERIENCE WITH SLIPMATT, LIME & JAY J
CLASSIC 92 ANTHEMS

THE ORIGINAL TOP BUZZ CREW WITH MAD P
93 UNDERGROUND HARDCORE

THE RATPACK WITH EVERSON ALLEN
CLASSIC 92 ANTHEMS

SHADES OF RHYTHM LIVE PA
PERFORMING: SOUNDS OF EDEN, SWEET SENSATION AND LOADS MORE!

MISTRESS MO & PILGRIM WITH MAGIKA & MAN PARRIS
91 OLD SKOOL/CLASSIC BREAKS

DJ SY WITH SCRATCH MASTER TECHNO
95 HAPPY HARDCORE

NICKY BLACKMARKET WITH BIGGIE
95 JUNGLE

SHOCK C WITH MAN PARRIS 88-90
EARLY BREAKS/ACID HOUSE

the era is over... lets come together and start a warehouse dance... without facebook and all that shit... I think a lot of the DJ´s from back in the day are up for it... no flyers, no clubs, no bars... only the music and ravers

that happens almost every weekend ;)

Lat event in Bristol was rockin

Old Skool Legends Arena

Rhythm Section. Live PA feat. vocals from Rachel Wallace* (TBC), Ratpack, Krome & Time (MC Magika), Slipmatt (MC Jay Jay of SL2), DJ Sy (MC Energy), Nicky Blackmarket (MC Fearless), Top Buzz, Vinyljunkie (MC Freestyle), Ellis Dee (MC Ribbz), Loftgroover (MC Connie), Easygroove (MC Robbie Dee).
Hardcore Legend Arena

Human Resource (Live PA), Hixxy (MC Whizzkid), Dougal (MC Magika), Slipmatt (MC Charlie B), Ramos (MC Marley), Frantic (MC NRG), Brisk (MC Connie), Demand (MC Freestyle/MC Energy), The Vibes & Livelee Show.
Techno Legends Arena

Scorpio, Producer, Vortex, Ribbz, Brisk, Andy Techno, Wragg, Lomas (MC Squidgy B, Ribbz, NRG, Robbie Dee, Hybo, Heddz)
Euphoria Jungle & DNB Legends Arena

Donnovan Badboy Smith, Nicky Blackmarket, Ramjack, Bionics, Raiders of the Old Skool Crew, Trans4mers, Scottie, Pilgrim/Energy, Lowa D'Tone (MCs Stixman, Fearless, Freestyle, Alphabetical)

Coul of been better but was still a blinder

Thought i'd bump this thread as I went to fantazia superheroes at motion in bristol a few weeks back. My first rave since 1996!! Whilst it didn't hit the heights of the 90s (obviously) it was still fooking brilliant. There was a good mix of people with no attitude and a great vibe with of course great music. motion is awesome, it has a real warehouse feel to it. Even managed to get hold of some awesome gurners. I can't fault the night really and will probably do another old skool event this summer.

Thought i'd bump this thread as I went to fantazia superheroes at motion in bristol a few weeks back. My first rave since 1996!! Whilst it didn't hit the heights of the 90s (obviously) it was still fooking brilliant. There was a good mix of people with no attitude and a great vibe with of course great music. motion is awesome, it has a real warehouse feel to it. Even managed to get hold of some awesome gurners. I can't fault the night really and will probably do another old skool event this summer.

Was a really good night. spot on about Motion as well, does have that warehouse vibe to it

Back
Top Bottom