Oldskool Jungle Track I.D

V22

Hi all,

Need a bit of help i.d'ing an old jungle tune please.

No links to it anywhere but it has a sample of some high pitched female vocals in the break who sings "i know i can do it if i triiiiiiied...and i know do it, i got to be strong to survive" (it also has a piano sample behimd the vocals) followed by a separate sample saying "take it, t-take it from the top"

There also some ragga vocals in the track saying something like "move and we rock everybody, move and we rock" (which i think appears on a few tracks).

Awesome track with big basslines, think it was from around '93/94...please bare in mind that the first lot of lyrics above may actually be saying something different but the above is what is sounds like! She definitely says "i got to be strong to survive" in the slightly chipmunk-style voice.

Does this ring any bells or can anyone please try and help figure out what this track is??

Thanks,
V

Coiza i think has nailed it.

What i posted aint really Jungle anyway but it was worth a punt.

or alternatively...

BOOM!!!

This is exactly the tune i was after...weirdly i had it in my head that it was on Ibiza Records and lo & behold, it is!

Thank you very much for the track I.D Coiza, really appreciate it! I have a new song to now have on continuous repeat!

Thanks again!
V

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom