Oldskool / 1992 Section - Access for everybody?

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
I really think there are lots of lads that would like to contribute - still loving the oldskool. Find it a bit meh that there can´t be posted anything. How about an oldskool section for everyone? Thoughts?:)

Yeah I like this idea, I don't think the guys that ran the section are still around any more. I've got some more changes to make to the forums in the near future so I'll look at this at the same time.

I got piles of DETONATOR, DANCE PLANET, Helter Skelter tapes that im in the process of recording off to mp3. WOuld love to stick em up on here, as theyre starting to go a bit crackly and that, would be such a shame to lose them.

ah nice one dedbult, was meaning to mention this ages ago...

i have a fair few mixes to upload from that era that will get lost in the members section.

If this happens can we all work on tl's for the sets instead of threads with lots of links, would still like to know what the names of the tunes are from that era.

Yeah you know what I mean Dedbult, you go into the Dreamscape, Helter Skelter, AWOL sets threads, and you get hit with a barrage of links and no tl's. What I'd like to see is one event, one set of links, with tls, thread starter copies and pastes any additions to the tls. I think we could gain quite a few new members if we became the source for these sets tls, I know people are always looking for them.

i'm happy to contribute any help to track lists.

i'm a swell guy like that.

Yeah you know what I mean Dedbult, you go into the Dreamscape, Helter Skelter, AWOL sets threads, and you get hit with a barrage of links and no tl's. What I'd like to see is one event, one set of links, with tls, thread starter copies and pastes any additions to the tls. I think we could gain quite a few new members if we became the source for these sets tls, I know people are always looking for them.

Exactly, TL's or GTFO.

Just found my Hysteria 9 tape pack from '95, Kenny Ken, Grooverider, Ned Ryder, JJ Frost, Darren Jay, Andy C, Ronnie Size, GE Real.

Im making digital copies now, and itching to share em!

Last edited:
Do we need to start a revolution SDM? Must we spill blood to make ourselves heard?

Haha ok mate. I have a long list of things that I want to do to the website, I promise to have a look at some of them this weekend!

My attentions have been on keeping the website online recently as the website has been using far too much memory causing it to crash on occasions.

nice one, sdm. i've got 3 old early 90's mixes to upload, so i'll hold back. which suits me as i'm LAZY.

Back
Top Bottom