Oldskool / 1992 Section - Access for everybody?

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
I really think there are lots of lads that would like to contribute - still loving the oldskool. Find it a bit meh that there can´t be posted anything. How about an oldskool section for everyone? Thoughts?:)

Hey I'm still around and I'll be around even more since I'm currently out of work. I also just got a new mixing set up so I've been doing lots of new mixes:

http://www.niceboots.com/~1992/Fotos/Gear_2011/New_Mix_Area.jpg

If that many people want to contribute then its fine with me as long as I'm still moderator of that sub forum. I don't have time to reupload everything people link or send to me. Just leave my personal studio mix section and Kleez's alone see. ;)

I'd like to ask that if people are doing _original_ rips they rip them at 320kbps MP3 for sound quality, even if the recording sounds shitty in the first place.

Also if uploaders could stick to the naming convention of the threads that would be nice for continuity:

ARTIST NAME @ EVENT NAME (MM/DD/YY)
or
ARTIST NAME "MIX TAPE NAME" (MM/DD/YY)

Nice one fella...

It would be nice for everyone to be able to post threads in that subforum and I'm glad it'd be with your blessing. We'll keep the place looking nice and tidy for you. Word is bond Liam!

Back
Top Bottom