Oldschooler back in the game!

mad-e

Hi

I got into drum'n'bass back in 1997-98, but took a break around the 2002 as I became a father and had lots of other stuff to do then. But now I am back and trying to get into shape and keep up with the new sounds. I am a producer focused mainly on the neurofunk genre. I also do a bit of triphop/downbeat stuff when I am in the mood.

On a more personal note ... I am almost 25 years old ... Live in Jutland, Denmark .. I have a wife and a beautiful 3,5 year-old son.

Stay fresh!! :slayer:

logikz said:
hey man whats happening with brainshakaz these days? bought a promo long time ago prymer something cant remember.

Unfortunately Brainshakaz is long gone .. :( I decided to leave the crew when I became a father since I didn't see myself having time to be an active member and labelmanager any more. And slowly after that it faded, artists started leaving and well .. Today Brainshakaz is only a memory.

Are you from Denmark?

i used to chat with ark back in 2001, he was looking to get some of my tunes for brainshakaz. you and me actually had a brief chat about it and nothing came of it. good thing too because the tunes were shit. there was a tune on brainshakaz called 'the most logikz way' by ark and the reason my name was on it is cos i made the bass for it. arks a wicked producer, is he still making tunes? the promo i got is by you with a prymer remix on the flip, interesting material.

logikz said:
i used to chat with ark back in 2001, he was looking to get some of my tunes for brainshakaz. you and me actually had a brief chat about it and nothing came of it. good thing too because the tunes were shit. there was a tune on brainshakaz called 'the most logikz way' by ark and the reason my name was on it is cos i made the bass for it. arks a wicked producer, is he still making tunes? the promo i got is by you with a prymer remix on the flip, interesting material.

Oh, yeah. I actually do remember you now .. :) I remember that tune from Noah ... He is still producing, though he is still undiscovered and hasn't released anything on vinyl yet ... But he is going strong... And has evolved a lot .. :)

Yeah the shaka001 promo was alright .. Its old .. :) Haha .. I can do a lot better than that nowadays ,...

Are you still producing?

most definitly, dont have that much online at the moment but thats all going to change as soon as i finish some bastard tunes.
www.reactorstudios.tk
im with dam nation (check mescaline), got some older solo stuff (day of the ape is alirght i guess) and we got our new project omega ape society on the uprise plus theres a tune with me and grits, irridium, under log & grits obviously. id appreciate hearing what you think about my stuff. what about you mate you got anything i can listen to? noah got anthing?

Fucking hell I remember your tracks!

Never spoke to you in person but I spoke with that Noah guy a few times. Should drop a few tunes by if you've got any going spare!

logikz said:
most definitly, dont have that much online at the moment but thats all going to change as soon as i finish some bastard tunes.
www.reactorstudios.tk
im with dam nation (check mescaline), got some older solo stuff (day of the ape is alirght i guess) and we got our new project omega ape society on the uprise plus theres a tune with me and grits, irridium, under log & grits obviously. id appreciate hearing what you think about my stuff. what about you mate you got anything i can listen to? noah got anthing?

I tried downloading your tunes from that link you gave me, but unfortunately I just get an error 404. Maybe I should just try again later today. :)

If you want to get in touch with Noah then I can give you his e-mail address, just send me a PM... :)

I haven't got any tunes online at the moment, but I recently finished a tune which I will put online at some point, and then I am working on some more tunes ... I might wait until I have 2-3 tunes until I post some online ... But be sure that I will get in touch to get your comments on them. :slayer:

Serum said:
Fucking hell I remember your tracks!

Never spoke to you in person but I spoke with that Noah guy a few times. Should drop a few tunes by if you've got any going spare!

Are you talking about my tracks? :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom