Oldschool Renegades Documentary - 2011

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Welcome to the official Oldschool Renegades™ website. My name is Maurice Steenbergen, and i'm the director, co-producer and executive producer of Oldschool Renegades™, the definite film about the golden age of house music. The main part of the film will be a documentary with interviews, and there's a storyline about a girl that finds herself back in 1991 while watching this documentary over the weekend. The aim is to have this film in selected movie theatres and on DVD/Blu-Ray in the summer of 2011, I'll be conducting interviews all trough 2010. My partner in crime for this film is Menno van Dijk, my co-writer, co-producer, DOP and animator. Today is the launch of the website and the first teaser trailer, I AM EXCITED!

I´m excited aswell! :D

http://oldschoolrenegades.com/#

can someone tell me what is the name of the tune with "something for your mind,body and soul..." vocals in teaser? I would love to hear it becose these same vocals are in Northern Lights - Realm,thanks

The sample is from C'hantal - The Realm, tune before is DHS - House of God, tune after is Frequency - Kiss the Sky though neither used the sample. The sample has been used on a lot of tunes though.

Back
Top Bottom