DnB Old Tune With Mellow Rasta Man Vocals *$5 Bitcoin Reward*

Zodic674

I've been looking for a song i listened to alot in my teen days, it starts with a nice mellow beat then single mid strums of what sounds like a guitar, now cue the soft voiced rasta man, he starts with "woooohooo wooohoooo wooohhheheh yea yeahh" i can't really remember the first part of the lyrics but i faintly remember some of his lyrics sounding like this "i gave you every little thing and that includes my home / heart" not sure which one. please please help identify im dying to hear it!

Last edited:
yes bruv no exactly what you mean, rasta voices init, check through this video plenty of it mate hope you find the tune in there, vid was taken last weekend up in shoobz in Essex, propa mental

Hi Mate,

Hope you're well, I'm pretty sure its this tune...

By the way, in case you might be able to have a decent supply of legit brick dust, please feel free to PM me at anytime.

Safe.

John.

Could be this mate...

Hi Mate,

Hope you're well, I'm pretty sure its this tune...

By the way, in case you might be able to have a decent supply of legit brick dust, please feel free to PM me at anytime.

Safe.

John.

take it that's not the tune :teeth:

finally fucking found it after years of drug fueled binges and me imagining the "i gave you every little ting and that includes my arm" part i manage to randomly hear it on http://www.mixcrate.com/djwitness/liquid-haze-2010-138304 since i remember him playing it a good few times on Charge 90.8. Also i want to say thank you for the welcome trolling (y) (apart from Joey Essex's... fucking cringe) :D

Back
Top Bottom