Old tracks tread

Discussion in 'Production' started by IV4, Sep 27, 2011.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Just read Phat Sam's post. Here is a link to one of my earliest tracks. I know I have copy of the first drum and bass track I made somewhere but I can not find it at the moment. Any way this track is terrible. But Goddamn did I have fun making this.
    Please someone else post your earlier tracks so I am not the only asshole doing this. Plus it would be really nice to see some humility with the better producers in here. Post your stuff.
    http://www.macjams.com/song/49538
    I would also like to note I made this track with garage band. The drums where stolen off a vinyl record then adjusted to tempo. I learn more from making this track than any other. And spent more time.

2. dar kist

dar kist KYRO

ha ha love it, wicked vibe you had there bro, great arrangement!!! that was not to bad for a beginner track IMO , here mine sorry you have to DL it but I'm not gan a post it anywhere for peps to stream haha this must have been about 5 months after i started producing, i loved the dark feel i had going on, and was stoked with the bass line at the time, and it was the first time i sampled my own voice and played with the pitch, man, i used to try so much crazy shit cos i had no idea what i was doing, its called The Koncrete Come back , must have been high when i named it ha ha http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QM39237Y

3. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

this is a wicked idea, i actually came across 4 dubplates that i got cut a good 3 years ago and its mad how terrible they sound lol! will post up audio of some very old tunes from me once ive had a chance to rip & upload.

4. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Yeah I'm down with this too. Give me a while and I'll upload a shit load of my old stuff for you to all laugh at!

5. T:M

T:M Dusty Techno Workout

So basically we're sharing our the first shitty tunes we made?

If so I'm going to have to raid the hard drive for you guys, lotsa tunes that I made before I even learned about compression, eq or even mixdown really - god they still sound awesome to me though.

6. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Ok, here we go......

Ooh, the mixdown on this one is dreadful, but good ideas flowing.

Another one with really good ideas, but at this point I had the technical capabilities of a slug..
    Infact, if you can keep with this one until the drop, it has sooo much energy and potential! Just wish I knew what I was doing back then!

This next one, is probably one of the earliest tracks I done that, at the time, I was sooo impressed with myself, I thought I was gonna go big time lol.....oh how niave!

This next one, is THE first track I ever completed.....ever! It's a cheesy house type remix of an equally shitty tune lol

And just so you can see the difference in my productions, here's a couple of my new ones to compare...

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Mr Fletch- Kronix needs to remix that 2nd song it is so full of energy and life. Thanks for the listens

8. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Id love to remix it mate but i wrote all that old stuff in fruity loops which i dont have anymore, i now use ableton

9. Balthazaar

Balthazaar Member

I got so many old tunes saved but not on hd i burned them on DVDs i am lazy to search it now but here is one 11 months old.Enjoy buahhauahaa..

Yea and this one ehhe..

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011