Old soundcloud

Just asking cause I see so many ppl whining about new soundcloud... you know you guys can go back at the old one anytime you want.... right?

I know that... I just don't care about the new look or the old look of SoundCloud, all I want is just increase the damn minute limit for uploading... I only have 13 minutes left...

you can get more mins if u pay for it
depends how important it is to you

great thread btw

I know that... I just don't care about the new look or the old look of SoundCloud, all I want is just increase the damn minute limit for uploading... I only have 13 minutes left...

Stop being such a tight arse and buy the lite version. It's only like 29 euros, which is what, about £32 for a year? It's well worth it, and not just for the extra minutes you get, there are a whole heap of extras that are well worth the money!

Sure, just worried that they'll change it to the new version fulltime though

anyone else finding tracks randomly start playing when they're open in another tab? does it on the mobile the most. the mobile version is proper shit, not even a message facility on it. effing shit.

new soundcloud may be good soon, the way it finds next tracks for you is pretty decent.

btw hai prod forum, didn't even realise this place had one :)

Back
Top Bottom