Old Skool Vinyl

RAZE

Anyone know a good place to get old skool vinyl?
I'm after a tune that's proving near impossible to get hold of. The tune is Dave Charlesworth: Energizer 1.
Anyone who knows there stuff will know that this is a absolute classic of the genre.
I've already tried Energyflash down in Brighton and Hard to Find, and of course eBay with zero joy.
Someone help!!

Everyone is always bigging up that tune but I've never heard it myself. There is also Energizer 2 apparently.

Anyone have a 320kbps rip of this Energizer 1 or 2? Apparently its wonderful from all the message boards I've read.

Oh believe me '92, they are storming tracks that got rinsed on just about every old tape. Especially the Fantazia West Point 91-92 NYE sets!You'd know the tune for sure! I did see that someone was selling Energizer 1 on discogs but £55 is a tad excessive, that's a price i'd pay drunk and regret in the morning......hmmm, maybe that's the way it's gotta be? Damn.

Not even Finest Illusion is worth that much and thats my most saught after 'ardkore track.

Oh believe me '92, they are storming tracks that got rinsed on just about every old tape. Especially the Fantazia West Point 91-92 NYE sets!You'd know the tune for sure! I did see that someone was selling Energizer 1 on discogs but £55 is a tad excessive, that's a price i'd pay drunk and regret in the morning......hmmm, maybe that's the way it's gotta be? Damn.

m8, it is in no way worth that amount, hold out long enuf and you'd be able to get it for 15-20 i reckon. go to back to the oldskool, im sure one of them have it for sale.

Back
Top Bottom