OLd SkOOL in portsmouth????

sub vibes

hands up who thinx there shud b an old skool event in portsmouth.....
i know there was ressurection but i was @ COTT...is there likely 2 b a repeat of this?? Xx

Originally posted by sub vibes
hands up who thinx there shud b an old skool event in portsmouth.....
i know there was ressurection but i was @ COTT...is there likely 2 b a repeat of this?? Xx

Nah, cuz I just sold my Oldskool Hardcore so I wouldnt be able to play at it! :(

I do have Jungle though!

now u shudn't hav done that, but jungle is completely acceptable also......when u nxt playing...im sure ive seen u a few times already tho :crazy: Xx

Yeah? My next big night is 31st Jan @ the Pier for Breakneck.

Where did you see me?

breakneck 4 1....i've been to all the portsmouth events (-adam f) for a lil while....im not sure which ones u played at its all 2 confusing.... :crazy:
i am looking forward tho to the nxt one......dillinja n lemon d..how does it feel 2 b playing wiv them? Xx

breakneck 4 1....i've been to all the portsmouth events (-adam f) for a lil while....im not sure which ones u played at its all 2 confusing.... :crazy:
i am looking forward tho to the nxt one......dillinja n lemon d..how does it feel 2 b playing wiv them? Xx

Oh really? It was pretty cold at the beginning of Breakneck, took me a while to warm up!

You missed out at Adam F, that was the SDM and M-Code B2B rinse out! Was reaaaal heavy ;)

Playing next to Dilly and Lemon, I dunno. The night is gonna be dope, I can tell you that much. They will defo be bringing the bass! Its gonna hurt :slayer:

I'll see if I can sneak a word with them at some point in the night, I bet they look real scary in real life.

yeh i thought the gaiety suite was a pretty good venue.....were u on first @ breakneck... coz if u were i think u played the best set of that nite (no joke) if my memory serves me correctly.......
i found the ovas a bit abstract (i think)

yeh i thought the gaiety suite was a pretty good venue.....were u on first @ breakneck... coz if u were i think u played the best set of that nite (no joke) if my memory serves me correctly.......
i found the ovas a bit abstract (i think)

Hah! Why thank you :oops:

It was me first, I did a 2hr set.

I thought Bryan Gee was the man of the night, had plenty of choons Im after, the git :mad:

Ray Keith played a typical Ray Keith set, which I enjoyed.

Danny C well, he's a nice bloke, thats about all I can say :D His choons defo out-weigh his DJ skillz.

thats ok ur welcome :)
not the best ive seen ray k play but there u go......nicky b n kenny ken @ the plaza was a gd nite...did u play there?
n r there really no portsmouth events til ur nxt???

thats ok ur welcome :)
not the best ive seen ray k play but there u go......nicky b n kenny ken @ the plaza was a gd nite...did u play there?
n r there really no portsmouth events til ur nxt???

Yeah, Nicky B and Kenny Ken was a DOPE night!! Both played wicked sets :slayer:

Nah I didnt play there, Im not a Vurt Resident. Those are RJM, Ringle, M-Code (all of which use this site), and J-Tek.

Only played Vurt once, back when it was at EQ, never since :cry: :D

Yeah, the next event is Chatterbox I think, not sure of the date, still waiting for details from the promoter. Then its the mighty Breakneck with the VALVE sound system.

Boooooo!!!

ah the valve system.....'moment to recover' dillinja n lemon did well it is a phat piece of equipment.......
i think chatterbox is on either 16/18th cant remeber i got a pre-flyer afta the last one wiv shabba...another good nite Xx

ah the valve system.....'moment to recover' dillinja n lemon did well it is a phat piece of equipment.......
i think chatterbox is on either 16/18th cant remeber i got a pre-flyer afta the last one wiv shabba...another good nite Xx

We will be covering this event from that one onwards, officially that is!

Photos, promotion, and all that!

if its official its gotta b good....!!
that nite was good...dancin on stage wiv mc's is another way forward a propa good nite.....the nxt chatterbox is brockie?? Xx

Back
Top Bottom