Old Skool - Cardiff

i'm in cardiff too.. wish i could find a half tidy lil club to start something up in...:(

That would be awesome. With a big sign "NO NOBHEADS ALLOWED!" :2thumbs:

Where does everyone go out for good nights. Cos whenever I have been out it's been full of nobs and people just trying to act cool. Are there any good nights out there? I've just given up to be honest...

Where all you cardiff heads been hiding?

Anyone speak welsh?

I can't speak Welsh for shit. All I know is dewch I mewn and I don't know how to spell that either...

Prodigy - Out Of Space or No Good. DnB, e.g. Goldie or shy fx sort of style and something with a bit of a kick, e.g. Pendulum - Slam, Prodigy - Smack My Bitch up. I am also open to other genres as I don't want every song to sound the same.

:wave:

havent been able to get to a lot of nights recentely. yeh welsh club is much better especially when its on the bottom level.

where bouts you from then mate>?

Thornhill. Used to live in Gabalfa/Llandaff North though.

Bore Da, Sut wyt ti?Hwyl

Thats my welsh arsenal:) lol

Haha. Dwi'n iawn diolch. A tithau?

That would be awesome. With a big sign "NO NOBHEADS ALLOWED!" :2thumbs:

Where does everyone go out for good nights. Cos whenever I have been out it's been full of nobs and people just trying to act cool. Are there any good nights out there? I've just given up to be honest...

I can't speak Welsh for shit. All I know is dewch I mewn and I don't know how to spell that either...

Yeh, that's spelt right.

Umm I got to Apetures. But bar that I barely go to town really. I hate cheesy clubbing. I just fucked down the pub and then over a mates to drink/smoke.

Umm I got to Apetures. But bar that I barely go to town really. I hate cheesy clubbing. I just fucked down the pub and then over a mates to drink/smoke.

I do hate clubbing too, I just love to go too concerts in massive halls and be with people who actually want to be there for the music and don't just want to get on eachother...
But I do love starting mosh pits though, they're well fun :slayer:

I saw Slipknot and Machine head last year. Most Hectic night of my life! It was AMAZING!!!

I saw Slayer and Slipknot a few years back. That was fucking mental.

There's bare dickheads in St Mary's street too. Full of cocks.

That was unholy alliance right?

Oh, I hate those asses in St. Mary's street and on queen street. This guy spat gum at me once and started shouting "Why the Fuck did you spit gum at me?" so I laughed and walked on.

The best thing to do is to respond to them, whenever a chav comes up to me to fight, I just either laugh at him or start talking to him and his mates about something random. I don't like fighting so I talk my way out of it :D

Back
Top Bottom