DnB [Old Schooll, Jungle] Northern Seagull - New Old Song 1991'

Northern Seagul

Hello!
Check my last tune please! I'll be glad for your comments!

oltimeveteran.jpg

Good uplifting piece; really gets into its own after 0:55 where the mix into the scream is nice. And there's variety in the drum pattern and real compositional movement, a jungle must. I think it could do with a prominent vocal layer tying the intro into the transition piece that comes before the drop.

Nice shit all around :)

If my tune uplifting piece and reminds jungle - my job well done :)
Interesting idea, i'll remember it for next projects.

Thank you for feedback ;)

I think the intro still needs a bit of work, I think you could squeeze some more life out of your sounds with a bit more processing, to make them sound bigger, once it gets rolling its badass, real captured the old school vibe with your Drum Break, nice and phat as well!!!. If it was my tune I might notch out a bit of that bass in the Mid Range 250-500hz some where in there, just sounds a little muddy to my ears.

Proper Vibes!!

It's sounding really good, really well mixed. I'm not mad about the synth that used during the intro, it sounds a bit stiff or robotic but once the tune gets going the whole thing sounds really awesome.

It's sounding really good, really well mixed. I'm not mad about the synth that used during the intro, it sounds a bit stiff or robotic but once the tune gets going the whole thing sounds really awesome.

Thanks for feedback man.
I'm glad to your comment. ;)

tewky1, thanx four feedback!)

Back
Top Bottom