old mix

listened to this yesterday from the link u put in my thread on DOA.

not bad, the section of jugglin is pretty clean

bigups

u got n e thing new about?

thanks...

yea i'm gonna throw up this shadowboxing juggle i've been working on. pretty dope, if i do say so myself. the sound quality will probably suck though, since my setup is crap. i need a new crossfader so bad! if it doesn't bleed too much i'll put up a little freestyle session of the patterns i've been working on too.

Shadowboxing

Originally posted by doc calm
thanks...

yea i'm gonna throw up this shadowboxing juggle i've been working on. pretty dope, if i do say so myself. the sound quality will probably suck though, since my setup is crap. i need a new crossfader so bad! if it doesn't bleed too much i'll put up a little freestyle session of the patterns i've been working on too.

Is that the one that has the horses at the beggining
(the oldskool tune)-or the original sample that goes "alow me to demonstrate the skill of shaolain, the special technique of shadow boxing (QUE punching noises)

i think neither... it's the doc scott one that was on 31. it just says "shadowboxinggggggg...." and then some steppy reece bizness with dope amen edits at the end of every other bar.

Originally posted by doc calm
i think neither... it's the doc scott one that was on 31. it just says "shadowboxinggggggg...." and then some steppy reece bizness with dope amen edits at the end of every other bar.

Yeah the doc scott one has the weird horse noises at the beggining (or a remix does) although I'm sure it was the original. anyway the weird noises has the punching noises part of the very first shaolain shadow boxing but they've just been distorted. make any sense???? :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom