Old Man joins up!!!!!

Upload to dnbshare.com

Oh - and you're not old, at least you were the proper raving age when it started.All the big boys in jungle/dnb are your age. I didn't try and tell my parents that they don't understand Led Zeppelin or David Bowie. Had this discussion with subsonic a while back. I get fucking annoyed when a kid who is younger than the music tries to usurp it. Its not the music of the generation born in 1990.

Thanks for the kind words!!100% with what you said, it does people of a ceratin age, no harm to remember we are here because of where we were. Will try and upload a couple of mixes and let the forum public decide, how good/averge/bad I am!!

:thumbsup:

Hi all

Fantastic to see soo many replies to my 1st post. Im off to A.W.O.L. tommorrow night at Indigo, next to the O2 Greenwich. Gonna b a Vanessa Feltz night (HUGEEEEE!!!!!)
If anyone is in London and not doing anything, get your self the hottest ticket in town.

Peace

did wanna go their but going legacy instead, my sisters going up their tomorrow though. hope ya have a good time mate, laterz

Upload to dnbshare.com

Oh - and you're not old, at least you were the proper raving age when it started.All the big boys in jungle/dnb are your age. I didn't try and tell my parents that they don't understand Led Zeppelin or David Bowie. Had this discussion with subsonic a while back. I get fucking annoyed when a kid who is younger than the music tries to usurp it. Its not the music of the generation born in 1990.

Yo try being 16 lol to this day, cant wait to go to a rave, but from seeing videos and listening to some sets from the 90's like Micky Finn, NBM etc DJ's who when i used to listen to sets, and from reading on forums and from people etc, how great the raves of old were, and not being there to remember them :D, seemingly a brilliant era to live in if you were into the rave scene going to Helter Skelter, Dreamscape etc
Peace

Haha mate, back in the day it was great. But back in the day we were all wishing we'd been at the original Sex Pistols, Clash and Joy Division concerts. Ha.

Back
Top Bottom