Old jungle tracks you'd like to see remixed and brought up to date

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
One tune that really sits in my mind...is elezabeth troy's "its taken some time" think it was on SOUR RECS. used to love that tune.....could see that even has a liquid re-edit.

Also i'd love to see a "the box" remix by bladerunner.......imagine how sick that would be.

hot flame?...by dextrous, that would be a good nu-jungle track.

of the top of my head

darkage - dj solo
lionheart - dillinja + bert
my sound - frankie p

DARKAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be one wicked track........"...and every day you teach me more and more......." wicked choice

All I defo not want to see is refixes of Darkage and Finest Illusion because they are rather hardcore than jungle tunes..and the tries on oldskool tunes have been impressively awful except the ones on FSOL - PNG. You can refix a jungle tune yeah but you can only merk a hardcore tune.

All I defo not want to see is refixes of Darkage and Finest Illusion because they are rather hardcore than jungle tunes..and the tries on oldskool tunes have been impressively awful except the ones on FSOL - PNG. You can refix a jungle tune yeah but you can only merk a hardcore tune.

thats a good point........still a wicked tune though.....i spose a "slammer" remix by noisia is off the menu:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully the Bladerunner refix of this tune should be coming out at some point.. *crosses fingers*

Last edited by a moderator:
theres a raw dogs rmx floating about too....thing its from the cabin fever camp

Darkage isnt hardcore what you talking about ? its a jungle tune mate no two ways about it dj solo is a junglist man, its even got the lyric junglin over the amen break ?

Smokin hornz is a good shout too , im still after that tune now :)

house crew - superhero
intalex - what ya gonna do
brainkillers - screwface
chimeira - deeper life
dream team - stamina
chuck e - smoking a blunt

unless they are done shit then no!

Back
Top Bottom