Old Drum and Bass Raver love to go rave without attitude

Princess23

Wonder if anyone can help I used to go Drum and Bass raving all the time, Turned to Funky House now but just been listening to some tunes and really wanna go again but dont wanna go to a attitude rave with evertione wearing track suites and acting like dives like the last ever Drum Bass rave at Koko I went to any suggestions???

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Maybe try and avoid the big raves like Random Concept and stick to the oldskool jungle raves with a more older crowd- probably less pricks at those raves

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
find most dicks at jump up nights tbh. stick to liquid/neuro/jungle nights n u shud be fine. you wanna go raving in london or somewhere else?

Princess23

Ha ha i used to work at Halfords many years ago I think the orange and Black Uniform is just the thing! Maybe not when it was the olden days blue one when i first started im sure you can customise the name badge and everything!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Wonder if anyone can help I used to go Drum and Bass raving all the time, Turned to Funky House now but just been listening to some tunes and really wanna go again but dont wanna go to a attitude rave with evertione wearing track suites and acting like dives like the last ever Drum Bass rave at Koko I went to any suggestions???
Just wait for next Raindance.... always a good vibe there!!!

sammys

Shelter Birmingham
VIP Junglist