Old bones

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dustek, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I'm getting old or I'm out of shape.

Used to be that I could dance until 6am without chemical enhancement. That was when parties were more regular - before the last 4 years of crisis here and I was dancing twice a week. And before I became an old bastard.

I danced my ass off on Saturday at a dnb rave for the second day running. Got to show the young 'uns how to dance (come on guys - dnb dancing isn't just about doing a chicken dance aka head pecking on the floor - take a look at the girls).

However, my muscles still ache today. I'm hoping that with parties becoming a lot more regular I'll get my old form back. Or I'll have to get off the floor and behind the decks full-time.

On a related note, I've noticed that dnb dancing is a lot more intensive (for those doing it properly and not walking around with a beer nodding their head and waving their arms before the fit birds). Few dancers can keep up the pace all night long and raves do finish a lot earlier than house or techno ones with people exhausted on sofas with reefers. Still - quality before quantity.

2. Twisted Murderer

Twisted Murderer Den Tammen Belg

No No I'm old. Really old!

3. SPo0n

SPo0n Lurker alert!

I can't dance.