Dj Bos3

yo guys just jumped onto the drum and bass scene into proper jump up e.g sub zero, majistrate, jayline etc need would like to know some of the "classics" old and new sick jump up tunes for my next mix which im gonna upload any tunes will help :) thanks for anyone who replies much appreciated!

Check out lowdown deep.

Go on Juno & type the artists you like & get buying.

It's easier doing it that one than someone listing all the bangers & classics man.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out lowdown deep.

Go on Juno & type the artists you like & get buying.

It's easier doing it that one than someone listing all the bangers & classics man.

Welcome to the forum.
cheers for that bro but im looking for a like sort of complation or something just to get the main bangers that i may of missed out on before. also looking to start making/producing my own tracks so need to find the right software

cheers for that bro but im looking for a like sort of complation or something just to get the main bangers that i may of missed out on before. also looking to start making/producing my own tracks so need to find the right software

Only jump up complations that are out there that are decent to my knowledge are the playaz digital & playaz annual ones & radius ones ( hazards ) label, think it's called the radius. Lowdown deep also done one called the firm.

Playaz, lowdown deep, radius, frontline records, image muzik, biological beats, digital 101 are many labels you should check out.

Jump in the production part on the forum or use the search function bro, so much decent info on here about music production.

Only jump up complations that are out there that are decent to my knowledge are the playaz digital & playaz annual ones & radius ones ( hazards ) label, think it's called the radius. Lowdown deep also done one called the firm.

Playaz, lowdown deep, radius, frontline records, image muzik, biological beats, digital 101 are many labels you should check out.

Jump in the production part on the forum or use the search function bro, so much decent info on here about music production.
safe man defo will do gonna check out some big tunes today hopefully get started! appreciate the help bro #junglist

Anything GDub did to be fair.. As for compilations, check old D&B Arena cds etc from 2006 onwards.

Anything pre 2007 by GDub, Magistrate & Nicol, Twisted Individual, Distorted Minds, Hazard, Taxman, Hype etc...

Back
Top Bottom