ola ola! greetings from manchester

HarryArcher

beats breaks & basslines
Hi everybody im called Harry, this is my first post.

Been lurking for a while decided to join as im trying my damm hardest not to do my university work. im currently studying at Manchester Met, was studying at Bristol Met for two years, but u must of heard what the scene is like down ther :D:D I like deep rollers, with a touch of fire. Like mostly all types of dnb aslong as its good, has melody rythm, and isnt super repetative, and is something new. hate mega recycled sounds. i cant spell. my name is harry, and i love hurting the dancefloor with my feet. and hot women.(.. most.. /any.. women)

(get the whole alcoholics annoymous thing going on ye?)

eazy joey, ye thats me from nwdnb. i live in prestwich (and no im not a jew ha) where about are you? since iv recently moved home i have no mixing partners what so ever!

1000 posts!!!!!!

i am in salford mate...u got a mix? if ya can move on the decks i will hook up with ya lad...hahahah...ya not a jew...that made me laugh...it is jew central down them ways.

1000 posts is a slog but type fuckin crap and it will come soon enough man

Last edited:
haha i know anyone from salford way would think it tho thats why i said it. not that thers anything wrong with being jewish. i live more in the village where its a lot more normal and mancunian esque, nuff heads about. i can moveee boyo!! possibly not as shite hot as you, but i can move.

ye check it out on http://soundcloud.com/harry-archer

bit panzy gay in parts but im a man of many taste and makes for a nice mixtape.

where abouts in salford?

right ont he edge of town in the Royal Appartments, next to salford uni...basically town...i will have a listen and hit u up man...runnin radio shows n stuff so i will get u involved...all my boys who i mixed with has fucked off to london so i need someone to mix with...smoke and drink beer with whilst on the dex...

BO!!!!

PS i am not from Manc i am a severe scouser....

Last edited:
mate i know exactly how you feel, iv left my boys in bristol and nights of 8hour marathon mixes n b2b2b2b2b sessions . fukin TEARS!

your not far from me, so ye sweet. iv got a new mix in the wings wich is alot fresher and heavy.

Back
Top Bottom