Ok...

logikz

I Am Not The King
We talking me, I like on the odd occasion but not aliases, real men swing there dicks from the rafters on their own account imo

If your not talking about me continue as you are, all is well, swinging dicks from rafters, smoking bone in the basement and smashing the back doors off any brass in a 3 mile radius, LIKE A MAN, because you have to establish that in 2019, cause you can get women with dicks these days, I mean I thought it was always men with tits but what do I know, I don't question these things, cause as previously stated, I'M A MAN! Potentially king .....
haha not you, you spenglord, but you are right! you must establish that youre a man IMMEDIATELY when you meet a bitch or enter a bar. flying karate kick, then jiu jitsu choke, then you either chat her up or tell the bartender your order, depeneding on the situation.

no, salem or drumond or paravoid, you know, that guy, his name is dan. but hes banned, so i dont think hes on at the moment.

you may POTENTIALLY be king, and TECHNICALLY a man, but fact remains, i am DEFACTO king and THEORETICALLY a man

logikz

I Am Not The King
I too have had my inbox spammed by our Bryan G but its all good fun so I have no complaints

Me & Michael think its Basswhore
is yours also spammed? mikeys too haha

its soytits, remember? changed his name to calmyotits? he posted a 54 page melton john thread with noone else posting than himself?

hes got a VPN so he sneaks in again, and long as he doesnt do a melt again, thats ok, but @ryang why are you PMing everyone like that?

isnt that a bit weird? dan is not here bro, why do you think dan is here?

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
haha not you, you spenglord, but you are right! you must establish that youre a man IMMEDIATELY when you meet a bitch or enter a bar. flying karate kick, then jiu jitsu choke, then you either chat her up or tell the bartender your order, depeneding on the situation.

no, salem or drumond or paravoid, you know, that guy, his name is dan. but hes banned, so i dont think hes on at the moment.

you may POTENTIALLY be king, and TECHNICALLY a man, but fact remains, i am DEFACTO king and THEORETICALLY a man
Ah I see I see, what's his beef? Sandy vag or What?

pedo guy

to be honest i enjoy my dan delusion, its like a fun detective game, someone will say something and im like its him, iv found him. you can imagine how i think dannyboy is my dan too right ?

pedo guy

so your all called dan in real life? lol

didnt know salam77 was called dan either but i know salam isnt my dan. its gonna make this mission harder than i was hoping.

i think i found him in a discord anyway.

logikz

I Am Not The King
My name is Karl Dan Smith number 7 of 11.
this made me laugh for real haha

wonderful. have you tried tempal ball ? i hope you have.
brody, noone youve pmd so far is dan. dan is very easy to spot when he posts, hes got a very particular way of writing and talks almost exclusively about certain topics, and then follows it up by posting a youtube.

hes not on the forum right now, the only person that seems like him on here right now, is you? and youre not him, from what i understand.

remember our PM conversation? youre soytits, but why does ewan_kerr know both you and dan? isnt that a funny coincidence.

anyway everyone youve PMd so far are all massive benders sooooooooo.... no harm no foul probably, orrrrrrr

pedo guy

well i have my reasons for what i think and they like to toy with my delusions. one day dagz was like yeah im dan and even said he's from dans city.
but claimed to not be my dan :( So i have my reasons and micheals was hostile with me when he made the soytits thread. Stank of dan that did.

so they cant all be him thats crazy but they know him and theyre all having fun watching me run around the internet like a lost puppy.

i know salam isnt him cause of the things he would moan about in his melton johns.

ewankerr is not my friend any more he blocked me on twitter and joked about me being banned every where. so fuck him. when id melt down about my dad on doa he would comfort me and chat on twitter so he was a friend to me but not no more/

iv spoke to dan for hundreds of hours over many years, i cant belive he is being like this when he fucking knows i was going through the anger phase of my bereavement process. you cant hang about in these places and then reject me for trying to fit in aswell, even tho we chatted so much. its fucking weird.

so depressed now. wish i was dead to be honest. too scared to kill my self tho.

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Salem is dan, this is widely known, its one of his first aliases on doa

And you're soytits, but you are very reminiscent of dan

Why wouldn't Salem be dan?
Drumon, Salem, paravoid, and a ton more accounts I don't remember, are you sure were talking about the same guy

logikz

I Am Not The King
i think so, yes. in the history of shitposters and trolls, hes nothing. but a blip on the radar in the radio shadow of motherships.
but his last melton john was not good for the forum (doa). you cant have that kind of talk on the boards in todays world.
makes girls not like drum and bass, primarily.