Ok...

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
really? how curious, i totally forgot waffle was hidden from google actually, but so once you sign up, you can see waffle then?

but thats a good idea, lets do that. also over a dozen registered yesterday? how odd, good day for the forum. or what, does that happen frequently?
i need to run some kind of report in the console probably
Yes, once you sign up you can see waffle.

Do you have some sort of reporting of metrics? I can only see from the last day or so, but if that's average, there is a lot of people signing up everyday.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yes, once you sign up you can see waffle.

Do you have some sort of reporting of metrics? I can only see from the last day or so, but if that's average, there is a lot of people signing up everyday.
i mean there should be, right? i should be able to run a report on that, ill have to look in the admin console. yes, if thats average thats very good indeed. but why isnt waffle moving more in that case.

its probably because of something you did.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
i mean there should be, right? i should be able to run a report on that, ill have to look in the admin console. yes, if thats average thats very good indeed. but why isnt waffle moving more in that case.

its probably because of something you did.
My open source information gathering can only see the latest 12 new members and they are all from the last two days.

Surely you can see more info on that.

Probably no one knows what waffle is. What is waffle?

This is a very esoteric question.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
My open source information gathering can only see the latest 12 new members and they are all from the last two days.

Surely you can see more info on that.

Probably no one knows what waffle is. What is waffle?

This is a very esoteric question.
dont be silly, waffle is where we discuss existential matters, i thought i made this clear from the gecko (which is a sort of lizard, i think youll find)

muy esoterico, this is also allowed. esoteric questions, existential matters, then theres been quite a bit of sex drugs and rock and roll on here,
in fact, you could say thats the dominant factor.

but originally wafffle is for existential matters. like drugs sex and rock and roll.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
dont be silly, waffle is where we discuss existential matters, i thought i made this clear from the gecko (which is a sort of lizard, i think youll find)

muy esoterico, this is also allowed. esoteric questions, existential matters, then theres been quite a bit of sex drugs and rock and roll on here,
in fact, you could say thats the dominant factor.

but originally wafffle is for existential matters. like drugs sex and rock and roll.
Don't tell me, tell them:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Should stay hidden imo.

This is a drum n bass forum.

If you want to waffle, sign up.
DONT YOU EVER DISLIKE MY POSTS.

IM THE ONE WHO DISLIKES. NOT YOU.

but you know, it would attract users, and were not being very inappropriate now, so?

Sure we can make it visible again, I think we hid it because it was really inappropriate stuff. The most viewed threads were in waffle.
ok would you make it visible again? we can test it out for a bit, see if it increases traffic

the dnbforum live stream is down because facebooks algorithm threatened to close melodys personal account if she didnt stop,
which has left us and alot of other people hanging in limbo, beacuse wtf why cant you play records any more?

ryang

melton #1
yeah sam is right i lost my mind trying to crawl back in cause i missed waffle mostly. cause of the film thread i think.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Nice to see waffle open to the public again. I just hope we don't get infested by bots.

Good stuff guys :2thumbs:

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
sam andreas is not dan. and why are you sending weird pms to william. i honestly dont think dan is on the site currently, but its hard to tell
We talking me, I like on the odd occasion but not aliases, real men swing there dicks from the rafters on their own account imo

If your not talking about me continue as you are, all is well, swinging dicks from rafters, smoking bone in the basement and smashing the back doors off any brass in a 3 mile radius, LIKE A MAN, because you have to establish that in 2019, cause you can get women with dicks these days, I mean I thought it was always men with tits but what do I know, I don't question these things, cause as previously stated, I'M A MAN! Potentially king .....