Ok...

Moskit

:rodigan:
So when are we getting back the ability to see whos viewing the forum?

Love the new leniant rep/thanks amalgimation...

But...

Whos here + chatbox = ultimate

Moskit

:rodigan:
Do i look like richard of the stix :confused:

Go fuck yourself in the face with your latest well waxed snowboard.

Ice fraggle.

Last edited:

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
The only ice is in my drink goddam coon yeah?

And only thing I wax is my crack innit, otherwise get bare nuggs hanging down yanahmean

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
I miss seeing who viewed your profile the most.

I think hiding waffle section from google hindered any chance of new members in here

And I think chatbox took alot of focus away from waffle

I think doa is probably the biggest dnb forum now

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I'm at a Mexican restaurant rn and I can't order waffles. I think it's good that waffle is hidden from the internet. What would happen if Clod were let loose on the public?

Chatboxx is bruk.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I miss seeing who viewed your profile the most.

I think hiding waffle section from google hindered any chance of new members in here

And I think chatbox took alot of focus away from waffle

I think doa is probably the biggest dnb forum now
all valid points

i honestly dont remember waffle was hidden

we probably have to keep scatbox, but maybe we should unhide waffle from google?

you know dagz buddy, the offer to be mod still stands, you clearly have the forums best interests at heart,
and since its just us five guys using the forum now, its not that much work tbh haha

just keep the offer in mind buddy.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm at a Mexican restaurant rn and I can't order waffles. I think it's good that waffle is hidden from the internet. What would happen if Clod were let loose on the public?

Chatboxx is bruk.
man i love mexican food. so in your opinion its good waffle is hidden? but we need more users and if that means an influx of noobs, then so be it, no?
i know you beleive in keeping your corners of the internet hidden, and normally id agree, but we need more users.
youre right about clod, he must never be unleashed on the general public, because then shit would really go downtown, and no mistake.

whats bruk? do you mean brock? or broken? whats bruk

Inkers you can know
you dont even write words any more, you know that right? you illuminati puppet, yeah i see you

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
man i love mexican food. so in your opinion its good waffle is hidden? but we need more users and if that means an influx of noobs, then so be it, no?
i know you beleive in keeping your corners of the internet hidden, and normally id agree, but we need more users.
youre right about clod, he must never be unleashed on the general public, because then shit would really go downtown, and no mistake.

whats bruk? do you mean brock? or broken? whats bruk

you dont even write words any more, you know that right? you illuminati puppet, yeah i see you

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
There is more than a dozen members that have just signed up today and yesterday. Why don't you put an announcement in the main forums advertising Waffle?

Even though there is a warning that anything waffle will be removed on the main forum.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There is more than a dozen members that have just signed up today and yesterday. Why don't you put an announcement in the main forums advertising Waffle?

Even though there is a warning that anything waffle will be removed on the main forum.
really? how curious, i totally forgot waffle was hidden from google actually, but so once you sign up, you can see waffle then?

but thats a good idea, lets do that. also over a dozen registered yesterday? how odd, good day for the forum. or what, does that happen frequently?
i need to run some kind of report in the console probably

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
There's no dick pics being posted since moskit left

Just wanted to put that out there

:lol:
this is a good point. i do not miss the dick pics, particularly, i have to say that.

nor any pics of his arse hole. hard to believe but those were selfies, not random google images.

do not miss it one bit tbh.

mikey had a good idea for a produciton compo yesterday, that might be an idea for today