Ok, so i've...

Fazer

wat
VIP Junglist
...had another go at making a tune. I aint made one for about a year, and this is only about the 6th DnB one ive ever done (I usually produce other stuff).

If anyone's interested, then the track is at: http://www.purevolume.com/fazer, (It's the first track on the page 'Club Sandwich'). I need some constructive criticism really, so if anyone here knows that what their talking about it would be much appreciated if you could give me some pointers and opinions etc.

Thanks!

:banana:

i think its a quality tune part of it sounds like a tune called punk rock is dead, what progs did u use u got some well good sounds
:cool:

I like the pattern that you introduce at around 2:00. It sounds to me like you'd be a good hardcore producer, even though I'm just starting. Really nice though, it's not to slow or fast, it's right in the middle and it moves along at just the right speed. You don't have to listen to me, but I don't really like kick drum rolls in DnB a lot, it's just a thing.

You are def. more experienced than me, so I would understand if you don't care what I think, I wouldn't xD.

Hope I helped regardless of my nub status.
Tyler

Back
Top Bottom