Ok... so ive found my perfect woman!! OH MY DAYS!! I WANT HER!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
how did you get my facebook profile pic rocks...

thanks for the compliment...my bum is x10 better than my tits!!

hahahahahahahahaha!! i know this sammy... ive seen your ass farrrrr to mant time mate.....

Every moment sammy has the chance to get his ass out for a good moonin.... ITS THERE!!... before you could even get the words out "sam moon that boat".... or.... "sam get your chad out for that car"...... and he already done it.... hahahaha

excuse me missy!?? if you could do better then show me! hahaha... im looking for the woman of my dreams right now.... its xmas and i need a life long present!! hahahaha..

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
hahahahahahahahaha!! i know this sammy... ive seen your ass farrrrr to mant time mate.....

Every moment sammy has the chance to get his ass out for a good moonin.... ITS THERE!!... before you could even get the words out "sam moon that boat".... or.... "sam get your chad out for that car"...... and he already done it.... hahahaha

excuse me missy!?? if you could do better then show me! hahaha... im looking for the woman of my dreams right now.... its xmas and i need a life long present!! hahahaha..

Hahaha...this is true!! a legend in its own moon!!

mee too...cummon, share the love!!

JunglelisticG

I ♥ Drum'N'Bass
VIP Junglist
I have nothink against that, I just though this was true...
dont think I could do better...:rolleyes:
but...a woman is for life not just for xmas!
So happy dayz! and hope santa brings ya ur woman!
best wishes!:wave:

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
why??

shes like that little tiny bit of whipped cream on top of a cake.... you have two choices.... lick it off slowly and enjoy the taste... or just go all about and rub your face in it..... nom nom nom nom mmmmmm

She's just scary. Her boobs scare me too. At least she's a brunette though (y)

Top Bottom