Ok, so here's my big idea.

djmojo

Maybe it's cheesy, but what the hell... I'm new and I'm trying to get to know people in this joint.

So, not to toot my own horn, but back in the day I was a fairly accomplished DJ. Now I'm an old fart and do it just as a hobby.

I haven't done a proper drum & bass mix in ages and would love to get started on one, but haven't kept up on all the latest and greatest. So I want you guys to give me songs you want to hear mixed. I'll do old stuff, new stuff... maybe even some of your own original stuff, whatever. I'll give this thread a week or two and when there are 15 - 20 tracks I'll start trying to get my hands on them, if I don't already have them. I have tracktor so I can buy tunes online no problem and not have to wait for vinyls to be shipped. Or if you want me to mix one of your tunes, just send me a link to a decent quality copy.

Only catch is I'm not big into clown step or skullstep or that kind of stuff. Not that there's anything wrong with it, just not my style.

Looking forward to seeing what people think. Or if you think I'm a complete idiot. It's all good.

bully4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom