ok lads im off to bali

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ill be back in 12 days, or something like that. if anybodys in the vicinity, holla and well go for a drink or something.
:hotpants: :gslayer: :crazy: :gun:

D BREAKNECK

7 years on top
VIP Junglist
It truly is ace!

Beautiful place, friendly people & cheap, restaurant meals for a few £.

Enjoy!

My mates backpacked it, get a bus out of town and there's miles of perfect beaches with no-one around.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im back from lompok, gilgi islands. gilgi trawangan to be precise, which is bleeding fantastic. i was so sad to leave it, feels like i only got a taste before i had to leave. met the coolest people which is unfair cos i had to leave them basically soon as we met. all i can do is go back really, theres no other alternative. im going to post some pictures, and you shall see the log in action. in indonesia.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
im back from lompok, gilgi islands. gilgi trawangan to be precise, which is bleeding fantastic. i was so sad to leave it, feels like i only got a taste before i had to leave. met the coolest people which is unfair cos i had to leave them basically soon as we met. all i can do is go back really, theres no other alternative. im going to post some pictures, and you shall see the log in action. in indonesia.
Welcome back mate!

PICS OR STFU! :teeth: