Ok .. First Unfinished beat . Crtiscism needed

souns quite cool dude - but if you want me to criticise...

i'd tighhten up the beats a bit using less reverb or compression or something - could have a few more hits/hats in there too???
I like the synths before the drop.
I like the drop, but sounds like it's missing something - sonically there's not much midrange synth sound so lacks "impact".
nice roller though

Keep up the good work though - it sounds miles better than my first unfinished beat!

thats interesting..... you didnt thank maxg for his feedback, or leave him a comment, just bumped it back up, why don't you go post this in the right section for a start and give some others some feedback while you are there, people like you really piss me off,

thats interesting..... you didnt thank maxg for his feedback, or leave him a comment, just bumped it back up, why don't you go post this in the right section for a start and give some others some feedback while you are there, people like you really piss me off,

Yeah, even i have to admit that was kinda silly not to respond back to Maxg for takin' the time to check out the beat and share some thoughts on it...

This kind of thing pisses me off.

Why the f**k do you mark it as spam when you wanted criticism and people to comment. Was just trying to help you out!!!

My comments may not be correct - i.e. sonically you may think your beats are tight, but hey just my opinion and ears (which to be fair are pretty mullered)

Last edited:
i was gonna say that you could add a lower octave on the synth for the drop... and i still will say it, as it might help others thicken their stuff out a bit.

BUT YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKER

take the time to thank those that help you

/thread

sorry bout that one fellas i was on my way out the door. I didnt mean that i considered max g's post spam i was refering to the bump i typed. Thanks for the input mate. i agree the drop is missing something im gonna try putting another mid range layer in there. My drum sequencing skills aernt the best aswell. I prob should drop the reverb on the main hits aswell as the break

I like the synths and the melodys but in my opinion the drum samples, specifically the bassdrum and the snare/clap doesn't sound all too good. I'd use something more, how should I say, damaged, something more powerful if you know what I mean. Also, maybe chop the first beat up a little more, make it more broken.
I hope you can see what I mean :D

Sintoras

I like the synths and the melodys but in my opinion the drum samples, specifically the bassdrum and the snare/clap doesn't sound all too good. I'd use something more, how should I say, damaged, something more powerful if you know what I mean. Also, maybe chop the first beat up a little more, make it more broken.
I hope you can see what I mean :D

Sintoras

yeah man will hopefully get some time to produce this week end. Planning to make a new break hopefully will use it in this track. Thanks for the feedback

Back
Top Bottom