.-**-. OI! Whats the best program to produce on? .-**-.

While on that vibe whats the best program to master with thats easy to download off the net? Mastering is not my strong point.

As for producing I have the most fun with Acid Pro. Unfortunatly I can't run the latest version because my computer is like ~5 years old running win 95. :cry: I've pretty much given up on playing with Acid Pro because I can't master anything I make.

when i used acid pro 3, i had some pretty decent results, sounded pretty phat on a big club system too :)

im using cubase now, inside!

Remember I'm dumb.

Fruityloops is about as technical as I get.

I don't want anything that's too hard for me work :lol:

whats the best program to master with thats easy to download off the net?
For mastering I'd say go download T-Racks 2.4, easy to use & very handy piece of software.

Software....
I don't want anything that's too hard for me work
Ejay Zestie!! haha :lol:
No, seriously.... ummm
I take it youve got Fruityloops? Get your hands on a sequencer (Cubase, Logic, Sonar - You can even get some cut-down versions for free on the net) and try using the two together. Make your loops & a track blueprint in Fruityloops, export them & make your tune in the sequencer.

I've been using Buzz now for almost a year; it's pretty good for a freebie.

Mastering isn't my strong point neither, but I use my ears a lot. Judging by reactions I've been getting so far, I ain't doing that badly.

Chuck:chainsaw:

frooty is perfectly acceptable for sequencing. then you export each track to wav and load them up in vegas for mastering. youre going to need a few decent plugs too. Get the sonic foundry ones and all the waves bundles.

or you just make the whole thing in nuendo logic or cubase.

i use fryuty loops 3.5.6 and master all tje shit in sound forge 6 and wavelab 4 :)

cubase sx is awesome if u jave modo equpment and good hardware setup!

yo logikz, im a cubase noob. the one like m-code is tutoring me whenever possible!

im still sampling loads hehe! got battery and halion on the go :)

as for vsti's, i like the junox2, and absynth!

can you recommend some?

I used to use Cubase 5.1 for sequencing and T-Racks for mastering. Now I just use Cubase SX cos it's great for both.

Oh, and for mastering, any application that hosts DX effects will do, as long as you have the Waves plugins, those EQs and compressers are dope.

Back
Top Bottom