oi oooooooooooooooi!@

pRoSpA

ello peeps, i've been on and off this site viewing the threads for ages now so i thought i'd introduce myself a bit!

I'm 27, grew up in London, although i aint there now ;) ALWAYS since the age of about 11 listened to dnb! Until the last few years i only really new the commercial side of things apart from back in the day when Kool FM had Brockie, Det and Skibba smashin' up the airways, Rude FM used to smash it up also ill never forget those boys!

When garage (YUK!) came around and the london pirate dnb stations started to fade away i felt like i'd been robbed cause i was too young to go to the raves so recently when i bumped into some old m8's and also a few new ones :D and found this site i was like WHAT?? It's still live and kicking, better than ever and all the djs i loved then are still about now with some newer just as sick dj's and mc's... YOU LOT WILL BE SEEING ME RAVIN' AND UPLOADIN' SETS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. Drum and Bass for life! :respekt:!!!!!

P.S. If anyone has any monumental sets to show me please do! and any raves that are gonna be the ones to be at in the northants, cambridge, milton keynes or anywhere in that 100 mile radius let me know yea? :D I wanna be at the Sanctuary Festival this yea DEFINATELY! See ya there!

Last edited:
ello peeps, i've been on and off this site viewing the threads for ages now so i thought i'd introduce myself a bit!

I'm 27, grew up in London, although i aint there now ;) ALWAYS since the age of about 11 listened to dnb! Until the last few years i only really new the commercial side of things apart from back in the day when Kool FM had Brockie, Det and Skibba smashin' up the airways, Rude FM used to smash it up also ill never forget those boys!

When garage (YUK!) came around and the london pirate dnb stations started to fade away i felt like i'd been robbed cause i was too young to go to the raves so recently when i bumped into some old m8's and also a few new ones :D and found this site i was like WHAT?? It's still live and kicking, better than ever and all the djs i loved then are still about now with some newer just as sick dj's and mc's... YOU LOT WILL BE SEEING ME RAVIN' AND UPLOADIN' SETS LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER. Drum and Bass for life! :respekt:!!!!!

P.S. If anyone has any monumental sets to show me please do! and any raves that are gonna be the ones to be at in the northants, cambridge, milton keynes or anywhere in that 100 mile radius let me know yea? :D I wanna be at the Sanctuary Festival this yea DEFINATELY! See ya there!

welcome bro!

Ello! Big up mate, enjoy the forum. I'll be heading to Sanc' as well man!

Yea man it's gonna be fat! I might be at epidemik this friday at The Junction in Cambridge. There'll be some old skool DJ's from back in the day with Baby D live singin I Need Your Lovin' and Let Me Be Your Fantasy, as well as newer style sets, Ratpack'll be there too im lookin forward to it. Saturday or sunday if i can get the sets on CD ill upload em for you lot if you miss it! :boom:

Back
Top Bottom