Oi oi Mates!

I'm back!!!!!:rasta::gun::drevil:

derelicts??? youre back as in back for good? or back as in youre going to post once or twice because you have a new tune you want feedback on and then disappear again kind of back, which back would you say it is?

dont get me wrong, were glad to see you on here again!

did you make any new tunes i can listen to?

derelicts??? youre back as in back for good? or back as in youre going to post once or twice because you have a new tune you want feedback on and then disappear again kind of back, which back would you say it is?

dont get me wrong, were glad to see you on here again!

did you make any new tunes i can listen to?
Hey man I was in prison for crying out loud!!!

Hey man I was in prison for crying out loud!!!

you been to prison!?! please post a thread on it!?!?? i would love to hear your story, youre american arent you?

i am scared witless of american prisons, and like all things that scare me, it fascinates me no end.

i watched a documentary called "turned out" which was about prags and guys who werent gay but started a veritable harem in prison,
and if youve been "turned out" youre fuuuuuuuuuuuucked in so many more ways than just rectally.

i also loved the hbo show Oz, with bossman keller and badman adibesi.

ooooooh i had forgotten how juicy fucking Oz was, i have to watch it again now

L
you been to prison!?! please post a thread on it!?!?? i would love to hear your story, youre american arent you?

i am scared witless of american prisons, and like all things that scare me, it fascinates me no end.

i watched a documentary called "turned out" which was about prags and guys who werent gay but started a veritable harem in prison,
and if youve been "turned out" youre fuuuuuuuuuuuucked in so many more ways than just rectally.

i also loved the hbo show Oz, with bossman keller and badman adibesi.

ooooooh i had forgotten how juicy fucking Oz was, i have to watch it again now
LMFAO yes American and in prison (was) I'll jot something down for you in a bit ;)

Back
Top Bottom