OI dnb forum PLS HELP!!

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
listen yerr i jus took sum gash bak to my yard!! im completly munted out my face!!! she to me said shes 20!!! and she looks 20!!! i banged her out hardcore sweating my tits off to sum filthy jump up mix!! wen i stopped shagging coz i woz out off breath and could not cum da johney had split!!! she left my gaff!! i walked her home n she said she has jus turned 17!!! fuck!! wat shall i do!! can they get da morning after pill for free if they is under 18??? pls!! chloe or mansell or sum gashette helP!!!!!

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dig a hole in the woods, suggest a picnic, hit her over the head with a spade and smoke a cigar dressed in her underwear.

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Well next time your at it put on 2 johnnys with a layer of curry powder between them, if one breaks one of you is gunna know about it.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You can get the morning after pill if your over 16 in this country so you should be fine.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
17 is far play mate. if some bird told me she was 17 after i'd knocked the back out of her i'd cock-a-hoop*

and one more thing, what the fuck is up with that flyer in your sig. got like 12 mcs listed, fearless and what i presume is a load of local half wits who have no discernable talent so decided to shout down a mic because how hard can that be, right? are any of them actually good? or is it just a bunch of chavvy white guys. also someone should tell sabre that name's taken

djhektikz

VIP Junglist
17 is far play mate. if some bird told me she was 17 after i'd knocked the back out of her i'd cock-a-hoop*

and one more thing, what the fuck is up with that flyer in your sig. got like 12 mcs listed, fearless and what i presume is a load of local half wits who have no discernable talent so decided to shout down a mic because how hard can that be, right? are any of them actually good? or is it just a bunch of chavvy white guys. also someone should tell sabre that name's taken
yerr i never noticed that fucking toooo many mc's for wat the size of the venue will be! yer think most of them will jus be like baddddaa mannnaaa blablablabla!i aint there for the mc's though.

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
listen yerr i jus took sum gash bak to my yard!! im completly munted out my face!!! she to me said shes 20!!! and she looks 20!!! i banged her out hardcore sweating my tits off to sum filthy jump up mix!! wen i stopped shagging coz i woz out off breath and could not cum da johney had split!!! she left my gaff!! i walked her home n she said she has jus turned 17!!! fuck!! wat shall i do!! can they get da morning after pill for free if they is under 18??? pls!! chloe or mansell or sum gashette helP!!!!!
Gashette?!
oh dear.

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
oh wow.

u will be laffin mate, its easily delt with these days, they even have mornin after pills, u will have to get it boxed quick tho, anythin after 3 days i think i wont work.

after 3 days, a wire coat hanger and a nurofen will sort it....