"Oh Rats!" - Banksy Hits The US

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
again!! it seems to me bansky no longer "hits" anything. they come in broad daylight scafolding and all. last rat he did took them 3 days to do with 3 people. so yea dudes getting payed no doubt. this isnt typical bansky back in the day

moriaty

VIP Junglist
i believe that its just an artists evolution and transition from underground to mainstream. that isnt necessarily a bad thing.
If thats the case, and banksy has managed through his popularity to not have to do just clandestine pieces, i find that this gives out a great message. Be good enough at an illegal art form, and you will be allowed to do it.
Got nothing but love for banksy. (y)

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Banksy is wicked but I would say the same, this aint as old school as some of his stuff, theres a wicked one.... 'welcome to the mild mild west' on the way into Bristol. But yeah he's still the shizzl

Caoimhe***

Can you feel the bass?
thats class.. saw my first ever real live banksy last year in bristol.. the one of the man hangin naked off the windowsill.... i was like o_O couldnt believe ide seen a real life one!

wish he'd come over here and do one

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Yeah thats a wicked piece, at the bottom of park st... I remember when that turned up there and there were crowds of people round it for ages