Oh noes another noob

Necr0naut

Hi all, I'm really excited to be on this forum, have downloaded some uber mixes from 92's section that bring a tear to my eye. Oh the memories. Shame the pink new yorkers buggered off with rubarb and custard, followed by dennis the menace chasing a dove on a clear capped night :(

I just recently got back into dance music and find myself enjoying drum and bass. Tbh the break beats remind me of the original hardcore days (I don't mean to offend the purists with that comment :P), chase and status have been in my mp3 player for the last week with their essential mix. Also this weird extreme dance band called Venetian Snares which sort of sounds like drum and bass crossed with Anaal Nathrakh, epic stuff.

I have a question, what is the slow stuff that Chase and Status play? a sort of break beat with odd timings and the music borderline metal, really heavy acid sounds which wouldn't sound out of place on an Aborym album. I don't usually go for slow music but what is on that essential mix is really catchy.

Also if I may ask another what is this dark stuff? as a grindcore fan I would like to hear some?

Slow stuff Chase and Status play?

That would be Dubstep mate...

Welcome, by the way!

Venetian Snares is amazing, i used to listen to huge chrome cylinder box unfolding on repeat and drive my housemates mental.

Yea the C&S mix is top stuff, I've been listening to it for ages too.

Welcome to the forum blad!

Back
Top Bottom