oh MOS...you so silly

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Well considering Dubstep's main audience are kids most cant spell anyway so i would'nt worry about it

oh no he didnt.

armed your sig is win

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dubstep is a music genre from what i understand whats got bass and drums and whatever the fk alright my problem is why is it still considered drum and bass? it might be sprung from here but then garage seems to have similar claim, you telling me there is garageforum.com with a dubstep section too? now i dont mind good songs you know. i like the singers, sinatra, sammy, dean, peter, revano, perry, bing crosby and fucking bob hope. but dubstep got some good tunes too, hes a good guy, i mean i dont see him around a lot or nothing. i also like this german band called varg. wir sind die wölfe is a fucking good song. and skål. from the album vargskult anyway i digress theres some good songs from this dubsteps you should listen to it.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Did MOS make the spelling mistake or was it Skream that made the spelling mistake? Maybe it was meant to be scream all along but he fucked it, its one of life's many questions that will probably never be answered.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
As a keen scientist, in 2005 i started an experiment on the long term effects of dubstep on small rodents.

Three developed a ketamine problem, leading to suicide or overdose.

One escaped to LA and grew long lopsided hair before developing a phobia of having air in its pantaloons. Also eyesight became a problem only relieved by 1980's big frame glasses, although i suspect it was a case of the excess blood from the legs, expanding the blood vessels of the eyes and obstructing the sensory receptors.

One started his own label before stealing other peoples tracks and putting them out as his own, claiming he didn't know anything about the original artists. I suspected he was either always very stoned or just a massive, massive cunt.

The last one has developed a serious, yet volatile, on off affair with mary anne hobbs.