Oh lord! Hardware at The End 06/08/04 >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
EVENTS8.jpg

See ya there :towelie:

jesus mannnnnn.........now that is gonna be rammo jammo trust me,wat a fucking line-up,please please please put dylan and 2shy(my fav mc)together on this night would be the baddest set.

dj senator said:
WOW! wicked line up!!!!
few too many DJs for such an amount of time maybe- bound to be HEAVY tho!!

[big up the Towlie smilie!!!!!] :lol:
9 hours / 9 DJ's = 60 minutes each

Makes sense to me :confused:

This ain't Slammin' Vinyl :uberlaugh

sdm said:
9 hours / 9 DJ's = 60 minutes each

Makes sense to me :confused:

This ain't Slammin' Vinyl :uberlaugh

lol- good job too

I didnt spot that it started @ 9.. my bad [i honestly hoped it wouldnt go slammin style on us when i wrote that!]

but arent UP, pendulum and resonant evil collectives? last time I saw there was @ least 5 members to UP [although keaton is listed on his own], I think theres three to pendulum and at least 2 to resonant evil. i guess every member wont be there though.

ok... so maybe the night is just plain:
:dutty:

good to see some of the Portsmouth crew know where its @. respect

dj senator said:
lol- good job too

I didnt spot that it started @ 9.. my bad [i honestly hoped it wouldnt go slammin style on us when i wrote that!]

but arent UP, pendulum and resonant evil collectives? last time I saw there was @ least 5 members to UP [although keaton is listed on his own], I think theres three to pendulum and at least 2 to resonant evil. i guess every member wont be there though.

ok... so maybe the night is just plain:
:dutty:

good to see some of the Portsmouth crew know where its @. respect
That is true..

Pendulum: Usually one or two of them, out of three
Resonant Evil: Probably Mackie and Audio, could be Wrisk as well though. Depends how busy they are
Universal Project: I think UP was 4 people, however I don't think Keaton is part of the club any more

7 years at The End 8O I went to their first night there, I suddenly feel old!

I can't even remember who played, I think Trace, Ed Rush & Future Forces were all there, possibly Grooverider as well, he had decent taste in music then :jacko:

Andre... I'm feelin it with you, damn you uk lot have it good. This gig would be brilliant. it's just such a tease, rockin these global forums... You lot better be going, damn.
Jealousy is a curse... Im feelin the voodoo.
Have a good time people and pleeeeease tell me how it was.

oh yes, travelling down from stoke-on-trent for this one, hopefully bring some hardware virgins with me so i can show em what the real underground is all about, DYLANS the one cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooon!

andre said:
looks to be a heavy night but alas I can't attenend cause I live in the good ole USA :pat:

Not to worry. If this was in NYC it would happen on a Thursday night, when everyone has to get up to work the next day.

Apparently USA promoters are too CHEAP and LAME to rent a club on a Friday or Saturday night. So as a result the only people that end up at these nights are looser pt head stoners who don't work.

There was another 1992 night in NYC last week but it was on a damn THURSDAY night which made it useless. Had it been on a Fri or Sat I would have gone because then I wouldn't be going in alone.

Back
Top Bottom