Oh, how I love dnbforum afternoons

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
soapbar isnt always shit tho sometimes it bubbles up like pollen. plus its cheaper and it lasts longer.

i cant get it any more but i wish i could. its like £20 an oz up north cause no one wants to smoke it or send it to me.
but youre sorted for now then, you have a bit of smoke left? did you ever smoke shatter, its pretty flipping awesome

We're walking in the air
or are we deep in the mariana trench but blissfully ignorant, thats what these dolls do to you

ryang

melton #1
iv smoked different oils and that is pretty intense and trippy but never smoked shatter or wax

budpunk punk wont be laughing when spudgys nuke goes off

it will be true a METROPIA at that point

now the immigrants are Americans 🤣

can someone clip my peaks please ?

Last edited:

Daulph Lauren

M0DERATOR
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
iv smoked different oils and that is pretty intense and trippy but never smoked shatter or wax

it will be true a METROPIA at that point

can someone clip my peaks please ?
You smoke coq

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
im guessing youre using a VPN, but im not a hacker or anything so i dont know. just keep your dick in your pants and im sure well get along famously. i think youre the only person ive ever heard say something positive about soapbar

love them too, but i think ive fked my tolerance, after my trip to amsterdam its sky high all of a sudden

wonder what that means
Karl be honest have you ever had an Amsterdam hooker ?

I recon you have :lol:

It's ok, I don't judge...

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
Why are you bringing the bupdunk into this?

Are you jealous that cannabis is legal where I live?

Did you know that a lot of the early immigrants to America were from the UK so why shouldn't we pull a reverse migration back to your little island?

ryang

melton #1
cause logiks mentioned soapbar and if the nuke thing happens you will be moving in with us init. so you will have to get used to soapbar and cheese as well.

i am bitter that its legal where you live and not where i do.

yeah i know lol its just a metropia joke but none have you have watched it soy you dont get it.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
cause logiks mentioned soapbar and if the nuke thing happens you will be moving in with us init. so you will have to get used to soapbar and cheese as well.

i am bitter that its legal where you live and not where i do.

yeah i know lol its just a metropia joke but none have you have watched it soy you dont get it.
No, haven't seen it or even heard of it. Is it worth watching? :)

Also, I've had blue cheese and it was nice. Never had soapbar though.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
blue buddha cheese was bud of the year 2009 in amsterdam. i think. i worked in cannabis at the time, but i did coke mainly so i dont remember much.
No, haven't seen it or even heard of it. Is it worth watching? :)

Also, I've had blue cheese and it was nice. Never had soapbar though.
from what i gather soapbar is polluted hash, but sometimes you can get it unpolluted apparently. you have to roll the soapbar hash into long strain type rolls and put it in the joint, its a sorry sight, but its a uk staple.

i want less thc and more cbd in my cannabis, so ketama hash or thai weed or the hash thats actually called "cbd hash" is good enough for me.
i cant smoke cheese or haze or swazi safari, i hear voices and the world becomes intesely dangerous and my self loathing becomes a tangible fact and not just a concept tumble weeding in the back of my mind.

i did smoke some jack herer in a purple flavour blunt wrap and it was really fking good the other day, in amsterdam. just a few puffs but it was awesome

Karl be honest have you ever had an Amsterdam hooker ?

I recon you have :lol:

It's ok, I don't judge...
ive had plenty of dutch girlfriends and the difference is nominal at best. one sells her pussy from behind a glass door in red light for money, the other sells her pussy for blood sweat and tears from behind a cute pair of glasses and a haircut in a bar, so the difference is not big

i was contacted by an old flame from holland a while back. she dissapeared on me one day, and now she had decided to come back.
she was like "HAY BABY ITS ME! YES SIREE BOB, LETS DO THIS THING" i didnt reply. then she sent "HELLO?!?? its ME, remember ME!?!?!?
im the shit, what are you trying to ignore ME?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY??" i just ignored it, cant be dealing with that. shes had two kids
since i last saw her, i dont want none of that turkey.

but ive thought about it, during dry spells, go a couple of weeks without getting laid and i start feeling like an incel, so ive taken half the day off from work with my heart set on going into red light to fuck. get there and walk up and down the streets x 700 but get drunk in a bar and buy some dvds and go home instead.

then i had this girlfriend who wanted to fuck a prozzie with me and we asked for prices from the good looking ones, and we got good deals,
but i had this sneaking suspicion if i went through with it, she would hold it over my head forever, so we never did.

the gods know i was nursing a pretty hefty cheating habit anyway so, you know, might as well not.

i was going to have one on my vacation there now, but i didnt have time. i really really regret it, why the hell didnt i do that.
its just ive heard they are such pricks when you walk in there and im not into that. also i was so high on china white and coke
i barfed ever 20 minutes, so it wouldnt have worked so well anyway.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That's all you need.
i need an 8 ball of china white and coke, a bag of pcp, two mexican hookers, warm 10% beer in a black sedan and a .45 pistol,
its in my rider, you have to read the fine print. also a bowl of only green skittles. or else.

ryang

melton #1
Yeah it was contaminated a lot of the time but nice versions do exist, so its hard like soapbar but it still crumbles up nicely. The really bad stuff just rolls back into hard balls again in under a second lol. its the same with squidgy, theres nice stuff and then theres the shit thats cut with veg oil n stuff like that. decent soapbar is ok tho.

squidgy might come in soapbars but iv only ever seen lumps of it. you dont roll soapbar into sausages.

have you tried nepalese temple ball budpunk ? it has opium in it, its lovely.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
blue buddha cheese was bud of the year 2009 in amsterdam. i think. i worked in cannabis at the time, but i did coke mainly so i dont remember much.

from what i gather soapbar is polluted hash, but sometimes you can get it unpolluted apparently. you have to roll the soapbar hash into long strain type rolls and put it in the joint, its a sorry sight, but its a uk staple.

i want less thc and more cbd in my cannabis, so ketama hash or thai weed or the hash thats actually called "cbd hash" is good enough for me.
i cant smoke cheese or haze or swazi safari, i hear voices and the world becomes intesely dangerous and my self loathing becomes a tangible fact and not just a concept tumble weeding in the back of my mind.

i did smoke some jack herer in a purple flavour blunt wrap and it was really fking good the other day, in amsterdam. just a few puffs but it was awesome

ive had plenty of dutch girlfriends and the difference is nominal at best. one sells her pussy from behind a glass door in red light for money, the other sells her pussy for blood sweat and tears from behind a cute pair of glasses and a haircut in a bar, so the difference is not big

i was contacted by an old flame from holland a while back. she dissapeared on me one day, and now she had decided to come back.
she was like "HAY BABY ITS ME! YES SIREE BOB, LETS DO THIS THING" i didnt reply. then she sent "HELLO?!?? its ME, remember ME!?!?!?
im the shit, what are you trying to ignore ME?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY??" i just ignored it, cant be dealing with that. shes had two kids
since i last saw her, i dont want none of that turkey.

but ive thought about it, during dry spells, go a couple of weeks without getting laid and i start feeling like an incel, so ive taken half the day off from work with my heart set on going into red light to fuck. get there and walk up and down the streets x 700 but get drunk in a bar and buy some dvds and go home instead.

then i had this girlfriend who wanted to fuck a prozzie with me and we asked for prices from the good looking ones, and we got good deals,
but i had this sneaking suspicion if i went through with it, she would hold it over my head forever, so we never did.

the gods know i was nursing a pretty hefty cheating habit anyway so, you know, might as well not.

i was going to have one on my vacation there now, but i didnt have time. i really really regret it, why the hell didnt i do that.
its just ive heard they are such pricks when you walk in there and im not into that. also i was so high on china white and coke
i barfed ever 20 minutes, so it wouldnt have worked so well anyway.

I've never cheated in a relationship would you believe it neither have I had a prostitute or gone to a strip bar.

I do plan on going strip bar soon, I need some titties in my face.