Oh, how I love dnbforum afternoons

ryang

melton #1
its true, smoking pure bud just isnt as pleasurable on the taste buds as it is with bit of tobacco. even with a bong id rather smoke it with baccy. plus it makes you cough more, its just way better with tobacco.

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
its true, smoking pure bud just isnt as pleasurable on the taste buds as it is with bit of tobacco. even with a bong id rather smoke it with baccy. plus it makes you cough more, its just way better with tobacco.
Same, It's probably not as healthy having baccy in though

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I just had a big bong hit of some Snoop's Dream with kief on top.

So now you know.

I just paid my rent too.

ryang

melton #1
Yea eating it would be much better dagz, still tastes great as well. Skunk flapjacks are yummy.

lol he's fucking smoking purple moon rocks dipped in wax and oil with trichome sprinkles over there, and we're not even able to pay our rent :not_worth

I wish it was legal over here.

ryang

melton #1
i think your the one thats gonna get skunk psychosis if you carry on like that. im not paying £30 for import, def not paying £40 for .2 of wax or what ever they charging. i cant even pay my rent.

i think we would all smoke it like that sometimes if it was legal over her, but id end up smoking it like that all the time.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
Buy local. I know the Cheese is pretty good; it is a strong Indica. But I know that you are well into the Soap Bar.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yea eating it would be much better dagz, still tastes great as well. Skunk flapjacks are yummy.

lol he's fucking smoking purple moon rocks dipped in wax and oil with trichome sprinkles over there, and we're not even able to pay our rent :not_worth

I wish it was legal over here.
hey buddy, whats up? did you get your hands on some weed now? youre not going to freak again, are you?

dont freak, ill IP ban you this time. i told you not to freak last time, came back the next morning, you had posted dumb shit all over the forum.

dont freak again, do you understand? then we can all get along

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You could be the most talented DJ on the planet, but the fact that you've been spamming this forum means that I won't be listening I'm afraid.
sam whats up man, good to have you back, but whats the occasion? wait we talked about this, you have a better job now, right?

anyway really nice to see you posting again brody

ryang

melton #1
lol yes im stoned thank you.

Im sorry Logiks ill try to not let it happen again i promise. Think how i feel the next morning :(

would you like to know how i got back in ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
lol yes im stoned thank you.

Im sorry Logiks ill try to not let it happen again i promise. Think how i feel the next morning :(

would you like to know how i got back in ?
im guessing youre using a VPN, but im not a hacker or anything so i dont know. just keep your dick in your pants and im sure well get along famously. i think youre the only person ive ever heard say something positive about soapbar

Love dolls
love them too, but i think ive fked my tolerance, after my trip to amsterdam its sky high all of a sudden

wonder what that means

ryang

melton #1
soapbar isnt always shit tho sometimes it bubbles up like pollen. plus its cheaper and it lasts longer.

i cant get it any more but i wish i could. its like £20 an oz up north cause no one wants to smoke it or send it to me.