Oh, how I love dnbforum afternoons

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
RIGHT i have an utter shit ton of work to do, but im wasting time helping people with stuff i really shouldnt cos its not my responsibility and a waste of time, but i like some people more than others at work, and i hate doing actual work, so helping with stuff i have nothing to do with it is.

i am listening to anaal nathraks passion album after 4 hours of bruce springsteen. you cannot imagine the releif i feel.

im thinking of hitting this bar tonight. get laid. punch a bitch in the face, kick a hole in the speaker, pull the plug and then jet.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
RIGHT i have an utter shit ton of work to do, but im wasting time helping people with stuff i really shouldnt cos its not my responsibility and a waste of time, but i like some people more than others at work, and i hate doing actual work, so helping with stuff i have nothing to do with it is.

i am listening to anaal nathraks passion album after 4 hours of bruce springsteen. you cannot imagine the releif i feel.

im thinking of hitting this bar tonight. get laid. punch a bitch in the face, kick a hole in the speaker, pull the plug and then jet.
yeah boy its Friday, that's how shit goes down, I've had 3 dub captain morgans and coke on my lunch break and I'm ready for the shenanigans that the weekend will bring, wanna start tings off now, but work!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
they are certainly not, and i will sit here and hubbubb about it with my monocle and tophat for at least 30 minutes. then i shall order veal and a sip of port. the nerve. i say.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
they are certainly not, and i will sit here and hubbubb about it with my monocle and tophat for at least 30 minutes. then i shall order veal and a sip of port. the nerve. i say.
I got 3 monocles, a jewelled turban and when I order its caviar and champagne, the weird thing is, I don't eat caviar or drink champagne, it's a status thing you see, and that's why all the girl are mine, class

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
VIP Junglist
And then friday passed. And now it's monday. Forum should be active now. Or not. Maybe some dick pics? Not today, son... not today.

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
tobacco brings out the flavour in bud, its almost tasteless without tobacco.
Nah, fuck that.

I mean if it works for you. Cannabis has many flavours without tobacco.

I don't think people in the UK and Europe know how to smoke cannabis without tobacco.