Oh, how I love dnbforum afternoons

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha yup we are doge all day in the weekends. im usually only posting from work, but since i got internet on my phone im on the forums whenever im on the tram and dont feel like mackin on hoes or punching them in the mouth (visavi homer)

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that used to have a hammer
VIP Junglist
haha yup we are doge all day in the weekends. im usually only posting from work, but since i got internet on my phone im on the forums whenever im on the tram and dont feel like mackin on hoes or punching them in the mouth (visavi homer)
And how come you don't have internetz in you house, bodo? C'mon. You live in the Dam. You MUST have internetz in you home, boy.

logikz

I Am Not The King
because it fucks with your head. you feel connected to people, like you have a life, but really, youre just sat in front of a screen. one of my earliest thoughts about social media and computer games or films or whatever internet related stuff was that what if an alien came to earth that couldnt see what happens on screens? wouldnt current humans look weird? just sit infront of this thing for hours on end, undulate somewhat, get up for piss breaks, eat, something to drink, back sit still infront of this thing for hours on end. no tv, no internet, no radio, no newspapers. i used to feel magical, but its getting to a point when i just feel daft actually. but thats growing up for you, priorities change. you know of a documentary called "the wolfpack"?

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
because it fucks with your head. you feel connected to people, like you have a life, but really, youre just sat in front of a screen. one of my earliest thoughts about social media and computer games or films or whatever internet related stuff was that what if an alien came to earth that couldnt see what happens on screens? wouldnt current humans look weird? just sit infront of this thing for hours on end, undulate somewhat, get up for piss breaks, eat, something to drink, back sit still infront of this thing for hours on end. no tv, no internet, no radio, no newspapers. i used to feel magical, but its getting to a point when i just feel daft actually. but thats growing up for you, priorities change. you know of a documentary called "the wolfpack"?
I didn't watch the documentary, BUT I did listen to Satyricon track "The Wolfpack". Pretty intense BM there, my friend.

Anyways, how could you live without the internet? I mean, everything's inside the web now isn't it? Or are you some kind of druid or something? I mean, all nature no clothings thing? Only eats when mother earth allow you to and only fucks what mother earth provides? God, we got many questions here, huh?

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Try it Darko, going out, breathing fresh air, a walk through the forest..but then again..you probably go out and look into the barrel of a gun :teeth:

No forests either.

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
Try it Darko, going out, breathing fresh air, a walk through the forest..but then again..you probably go out and look into the barrel of a gun :teeth:

No forests either.
Forests are european things, mate. We have lots of concrete here. And guns.

Once I saw a brazilian black metal band promo shoot, you see? They were under a mid day sun, with a rainforest as background. All dressed in black, with their spiked things and medieval weapons. Doing what black metallers love to do, the "let's hold the black metal god balls" pose. With eyes trying to see their brains from the inside. Quite a disturbing picture I must admit. Not because of the black metal stance or clothing.

IT WAS A FUCKING RAIN FOREST. MID-DAY. Need to say more?

logikz

I Am Not The King
but whyyyyyy. its like black and white horror flicks (made when they only had black and white technology), they often film night type scenes during the day, i guess cos the technology didnt really allow for recording film night time, and they didnt want to splurge on a set, but it really kills the vibe for me.

same as maniac butcher from polen, they have a black metal video on youtubes when they are stood in a castle ruin in black metal getups spikes and corpse paints but its broad daylight and they dont have any instruments, which doesnt stop them from air guitarring it. its really embarressing, bm videos should only be concert/forest/ritual footage, imo.

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
but whyyyyyy. its like black and white horror flicks (made when they only had black and white technology), they often film night type scenes during the day, i guess cos the technology didnt really allow for recording film night time, and they didnt want to splurge on a set, but it really kills the vibe for me.

same as maniac butcher from polen, they have a black metal video on youtubes when they are stood in a castle ruin in black metal getups spikes and corpse paints but its broad daylight and they dont have any instruments, which doesnt stop them from air guitarring it. its really embarressing, bm videos should only be concert/forest/ritual footage, imo.
Yeah, that kills all BM vibe. Tbh, I can't stand Immortal videos. How the fuck they got electricity to run their gear high up in the frozen tundra? I mean, could it be more ridiculous than a bunch of guys wearing the smallest leather pants you'll ever see, with their all perfectly draw corpse paints and holding a fucking guitar which isn't plugged to anything? Plus, Abbath's "crab" walking the shit out of that tundra?

Every BM band that are below the Equator line should dress with bikinis, IMO.

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha i think the black satans have a video when the singer is dressed in a thong, thought that was pretty humorous. i love the shit out of immortal, but opinions do vary about them, as they are doing the big rock band thing but play black metal, and have clearly distanced themselves from all the kvlt stuff. its just their music kicks everyones ass so hard its unthinkable.

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
haha i think the black satans have a video when the singer is dressed in a thong, thought that was pretty humorous. i love the shit out of immortal, but opinions do vary about them, as they are doing the big rock band thing but play black metal, and have clearly distanced themselves from all the kvlt stuff. its just their music kicks everyones ass so hard its unthinkable.
Don't take me wrong: Immortal music is the SHIT. Seriously, it sounds pretty amazing! It's just their videos that are ridiculous. Much like that video with 25 minutes for that Burzum ambient song.

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha i love that video too, but there is this ya-hoo from northern sweden who is completely bonkers and so tr00 kvlt you have no idea, i think he produced a demo on tape 1996 which has long been regarded as the pinnacle of every aspect of civilization by experts worldwide, ever since he chased off a bunch of sales people from his door with a machete. anyway, hes done a video when hes walking around in the forrest wearing a grim-robe and a weird mask, thats all that video is haha. at least i think thats him, you know the one i mean right

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
haha i love that video too, but there is this ya-hoo from northern sweden who is completely bonkers and so tr00 kvlt you have no idea, i think he produced a demo on tape 1996 which has long been regarded as the pinnacle of every aspect of civilization by experts worldwide, ever since he chased off a bunch of sales people from his door with a machete. anyway, hes done a video when hes walking around in the forrest wearing a grim-robe and a weird mask, thats all that video is haha. at least i think thats him, you know the one i mean right
Seriously, I don't. I'd rather watch those bands playing live on big festivals. Yeah, I'm a sell out. I like not-tr00 kvlt black metal. I like Dimmu Borgir. And I like Cradle of Filth (even though they AREN'T black metal). And I also like Mayhem. And Carpathian Forest as well. See, all these bands played at some time in Wacken. And have their gigs recorded with fancy full HD cameras and perfectly mixed instruments. But, once again, you can watch their corpse paints melting under the sun, as they were scheduled to play from 1 to 3 pm. And they trying to be as tr00 as it could be.
I can't imagine Vrangsinn playing under a german summer's sun. That must be somewhat a freaky view, for sure.

logikz

I Am Not The King
God seed is good live and so is gorgoroth but they are made to play in broad damn daylight on the Wacken footage from like 2011 , there is tons of that from wacken, come to think of it, so much you have to wonder if it's a sport to get bm bands to play under those conditions. Think it's a sport? Nazism is a sport , pretty sure of that, cos you can get the gold medal in it and stuf

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
God seed is good live and so is gorgoroth but they are made to play in broad damn daylight on the Wacken footage from like 2011 , there is tons of that from wacken, come to think of it, so much you have to wonder if it's a sport to get bm bands to play under those conditions. Think it's a sport? Nazism is a sport , pretty sure of that, cos you can get the gold medal in it and stuf
Yeah, I watched God Seed live as well as Gorgoroth, but both werent on Wacken. On the other hand, I watched Mayhem (in the previous vocalist era) melting under the sun. And also a CoF where the vocalist keeps telling the sun to fuck off (in his very british way).

And, thinking of it, I also watched Dream Theater in Wacken this year under the same conditions. Sun high up in the sky and all. And I think they didn't even feel it. They were more preoccupied into masturbating to their own songs, you see?

logikz

I Am Not The King
I stand by clasico metallero elitist values and will say for the record that Dani is simply a bit silly and dimmu gone daft long ago.

My brother seems to think anaal nathrakh is the new whipping boy , and to that I say, no. Simply no. Also, you love Justin Bieber if you don't conform to my point of view, and other youtube staples.

Dark Lizardro

VIP Junglist
I stand by clasico metallero elitist values and will say for the record that Dani is simply a bit silly and dimmu gone daft long ago.

My brother seems to think anaal nathrakh is the new whipping boy , and to that I say, no. Simply no. Also, you love Justin Bieber if you don't conform to my point of view, and other youtube staples.
I like Dani as vocalist, for his technique and I like Dimmu for their symphonic blend with BM. And I do think Anaal Nathrak is one of the best extreme metal bands out there. Even though they use a computer for drums. But hey, don't all of them use? I mean, look at those super-inhuman blast beats you got. Do you think Hellhammer can play the double bassdrums at such speed without breaking his legs in two? I highly doubt it. They must record the drums at 50bpm and speed it up to 230bpm in a daw, you see?

But anyways, I think corpse paint is something really lame. Of course Mayhem would look totally different and seem like a boy band. But, c'mon. We're in 2015. How would a corpse paint be something scary? Just see Ghaal, for example. When he's under his corpse paint, I think "ow, how cute! He's trying to be scary!". But when he's off it, I KNOW he'll murder me. Think of it, Karl. Necrobutcher doesn't use corpse paint.