OH EM GEE! HOT GIRL HERE! HOT GUYS PRESS 11!!!!1!1ONE

no no no....this was supposed to be a parody of threads that broads post with similar titles. i don't really understand it...seems kinda silly to intro yourself by saying HI I'M HOT/SEXY/whatever.
well anyway, now you fuckers have gone and fucked up my whole plan. thanks :ipfft@u: :P

ps - don't get upset ladies...just pokin a little fun<3

_Shannon Swain_ said:
no no no....this was supposed to be a parody of threads that broads post with similar titles. i don't really understand it...seems kinda silly to intro yourself by saying HI I'M HOT/SEXY/whatever.
well anyway, now you fuckers have gone and fucked up my whole plan. thanks :ipfft@u: :P

ps - don't get upset ladies...just pokin a little fun<3

How comes they never come up to me in real life saying that?? :lol:

_Shannon Swain_ said:
no no no....this was supposed to be a parody of threads that broads post with similar titles.

:ban: We don't do parody threads here, we are all cut from a different cloth than DOA, this is a local forum for local people, etc etc.

:teeth:

_Shannon Swain_ said:
no no no....this was supposed to be a parody of threads that broads post with similar titles.

Oh you mean irony?

Sorry, we all listen to Alanis Morissette when we're not listening to Noisia so we're not too good with irony.

[now that was sarcasm]

Dustek said:
Oh you mean irony?

Sorry, we all listen to Alanis Morissette when we're not listening to Noisia so we're not too good with irony.

[now that was sarcasm]
fuck that i know you liek Noisia - The Tide [alanis morissette vs. shannon swain rmx]!!!1111

hahah, well, i certainly wont be posting any "sexy" photos. that aint my internet steez. but here are a few, so when i come back to the UK you can holler when you see me out.

pic of erica strife (left) and me (right)...actually shot in london, @ swerve.<3
299396937_l.jpg

me with a couple of blonde dnb angels ;)
291194721_l.jpg

and me mackin on a hoe. <3
245073954_l.jpg

(she's not really a hoe :teeth:)

yap....that's my grill. remember it. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom