Hi

The following promo has been posted out to you:

Label: Ram Records
Artist: Sub Focus
a side: Rock It
aa side: Follow The Light

Rock It is really appalling

I bet Daft Punk pissed themselves when they heard it

YOU MUST REPORT BACK TO LET US KNOW IF FOLLOW THE LIGHT HAS VOCAL ON IT AS SOON AS THE POSTMAN PUTS IT IN YOUR SWEATY, QUIVERING PALMS

KTHANXBAI

i nearly laughed then but i just feel sorry for you:andy::lamur:

Sorry for liking quality music, not poor Daft Punk rip-offs that are nowhere near as good as the original

Poor song by an incredibly overhyped producer. The sooner he releases his album and signs with a major label on the back of it the better

Let's see if you're all still licking his sphincter when he's making Pendupop for Lady Gaga

Sorry for liking quality music, not poor Daft Punk rip-offs that are nowhere near as good as the original

Poor song by an incredibly overhyped producer. The sooner he releases his album and signs with a major label on the back of it the better

Let's see if you're all still licking his sphincter when he's making Pendupop for Lady Gaga

neva eva liked a sphincter thank god, not over hyped just
clearly a brilliant producer

squelch, strobe(massive tune),swamp thing, airplane,
citizen kane, x ray, scarecrow, frozen solid, juno
deep space:lamur:
i think someone is looking very silly now dont you

just none of them grab me im not saying he aint a good producer or nout he does well just not my cupa and was in agreement with the geezer who posted saying he is overhyped etc each to there own i was sorta speaking outloud when i posted didnt mean to hate on the thread as im not.my bad.

Last edited:
pretty blasphemous not having any Sub Focus vinyl though man, you need to rethink your ideas

thanks for listening

Oh, no! Don't let the guy think for himself instead of buying into hype!

>_>

The song is OK. The production is nuts, but I'm not feeling the vibe. Doesn't do anything for me. I'm sure the album will be pretty good.

I also didn't like Time Warp that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom