oh dear, I've just gone and got myself a samurai.....

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Been using a 05 mkII for a couple of years, been getting on with it really well apart from the fact that it don't have accessible curve control on the vol faders and only low and high controls.

I picked up a new 07 samurai on saturday and I'm impressed, the fader is even smoother than an 05. As for the new curve setting, pffft, they're fucking crazey.

Anyone into their battling and has some spare cash get one of these, they're the nutz!

klusta said:
Been using a 05 mkII for a couple of years, been getting on with it really well apart from the fact that it don't have accessible curve control on the vol faders and only low and high controls.

I picked up a new 07 samurai on saturday and I'm impressed, the fader is even smoother than an 05. As for the new curve setting, pffft, they're fucking crazey.

Anyone into their battling and has some spare cash get one of these, they're the nutz!

mos def. i think i asked you in some other post but i forgot which one, but have you heard of the ISP 07 Pro, pretty :dutty: as well. I fiddled with one of those Samurai homeboyz before. Pretty insane. :rinsed:

I'll stick with my HAK 310, cheap and cheerful...

Fader's gone stiffer than tirple after a night out with sdm though! :nuke:

Back
Top Bottom