Offman - Sunrise

Offman

NEW TRACK UP!=)

http://soundcloud.com/offmanmusik/sunrise

hey, this is my new track.. I wanted to play with the voice trying to approach this in different samples to create an imbalance in tone .. This is an experiment and I am unsure about it, if you want to give me advice, expressing opinions, critics and so on .. I will appreciate them;) feel free! =)
(I hope my English is understandable)
thanks in advance

I liked the track a lot! I didn't really like the vocals from 1:10 on though, they didn't fit that well IMO. Also maybe a bit more build in the beginning? The start just kind of hit me hard, although you might have been going for that! Possibly just slowly building the drums to full volume or something in the track instead of just full blown right from the start. I really liked it though, with some more work that track seems solid!

Another great track from u:) Sounding great man:) Production sounding great too
Agree with the vocals tho, dont fit with the choppage

nice ideas in here man!! not feeling the melody on the bass line as it doesnt do anything for me personally. the production is good tho. just seems to lack a bit of flow rolling it thru, sounds like a lot of samples and not such a strong melody holding them together?

thank you all for your suggestions, I am fully agree with your comments. I will change the voice samples trying to play the same idea of tonal variations with better vocal line .. I was dubious about it but now thanks to you I have a clear idea.
thnx
RESPECT

Back
Top Bottom