Offman - New Day

the pads and everything is just wonderfull, but the drums need a lot of work on them. Have you highpassed these?
well to me this track would have been a killer if the drums had more lower freqs on 'em! :)
Very good job on these synths!!! :)

alright mate. Nice tune. I think the bass could have a bit more variety and the drums are good but need more substance to em. Make some breaks and layer them in but remember to eq each one so it dont sound cluttered. your organ could have the lower freq's dropped out so it sounds less mid range and more clear. Hope this helps. What software are you using? Have a listen to some of my tracks perhaps we could swap files over and work on somethin together? Sound mate

Really sweet bassline mate, and those background voc's. But indeed those drums could use a bit variation and eq'ing. But exept that i have nothing more to say than great work mate :)!

thanks to all of you guys!=) i respect your suggestion and i apprecciated it.. i changed mastering and EQ on drums.. this is the brand new version, if u want to hear it:

http://soundcloud.com/offmanmusik/new-day

Does it sound better?

to "boo131"

alright mate. Nice tune. I think the bass could have a bit more variety and the drums are good but need more substance to em. Make some breaks and layer them in but remember to eq each one so it dont sound cluttered. your organ could have the lower freq's dropped out so it sounds less mid range and more clear. Hope this helps. What software are you using? Have a listen to some of my tracks perhaps we could swap files over and work on somethin together? Sound mate

I use logic pro: can u suggest me any plugins or something to make it better?=)
if u want my AIM is: offmandnb

regards guys

well, i didn't hear the first version, but the drums aren't too bad here. i like drums that beat your head in, and these aren't quite that, but i don't think that's what you are going for. the rest of the track sounds nice, melodic, and balanced. the bass and synth need variety, but this sounds really nice.

Back
Top Bottom