OFFICIAL STATEMENT REGARDING 'DEEP SCIENCE LTD'

JamesDSLRec

Deep Science Limited
Michael Fleet's alleged actions in no way reflect the workings of DSL in any way.

The Tek Funk Label Group do not condone leakers or anyone that illegally shares other peoples music or files.

I, James Shuttleworth, have regained control of Deep Science LTD effective immediately.

What Michael has allegedly done goes completely against everything i have worked for over the past 6 years and will be dealt with myself, i thought i could trust him, obviously i couldn't..

I would also like to point out that some of the comments made in the previous thread were out of order..

Including:

Controller: "More to the point, who will buy tunes from this guy Matthew Fleet's record label. I won't be."

DJ NUERA: "Fuck him, he deserves everything he gets imo. How can he expect to run a record label when he's sharing tunes all over the internet? I think its safe to say whatever small imput he had in the dnb scene is now dead.

Send pictures of willies to his phone." << This one doesnt make you sound 11, really.

Luciduk: "looking at this again sensibly, i say fuck exposing the guy, keep it quiet for a bit... and let him wonder why nobody is buying any deep science releases (his label) only to find out that somebody close to him has been file sharing every single deep science release since this event occured. In other words, ruin his fucking label and see how he likes it" - not even going to say anything about this one.

I have also been in contact with Mike Vapour via Facebook in hope to resolve the matter of him bringing the label up in this..

We are only a small-time digital label and can't afford to lose any reputation due to a mistake in who to trust.

Thankyou.

James Shuttleworth
[Tek Funk Recordings Group]

Last edited:
What exactly was his affiliation with the label then if you have "regained control".

From mine, and probably most peoples point of view, it looked as if he owned and ran Deep Science Recs, hence my comment about not buying tunes from the label.

I had Michael take some of my work load for me.. which i will add, was unpaid work.

As you can probably imagine, running three labels at once can be a LOT of work and very stressful at times.. until this alleged mistake, Michael had done a top notch job of keeping everything in order for me.

However had anyone researched a little into the label, they would have noticed that the CEO was infact, James Shuttleworth.

I understand your views and hope you can see it from my point of view too, this has been an extremely stressful week for myself.

Michael Fleet's alleged actions in no way reflect the workings of DSL in any way.

The Tek Funk Label Group do not condone leakers or anyone that illegally shares other peoples music or files.

I, James Shuttleworth, have regained control of Deep Science LTD effective immediately.

What Michael has allegedly done goes completely against everything i have worked for over the past 6 years and will be dealt with myself, i thought i could trust him, obviously i couldn't..

I would also like to point out that some of the comments made in the previous thread were out of order..

Including:

Controller: "More to the point, who will buy tunes from this guy Matthew Fleet's record label. I won't be."

DJ NUERA: "Fuck him, he deserves everything he gets imo. How can he expect to run a record label when he's sharing tunes all over the internet? I think its safe to say whatever small imput he had in the dnb scene is now dead.

Send pictures of willies to his phone." << This one doesnt make you sound 11, really.

Luciduk: "looking at this again sensibly, i say fuck exposing the guy, keep it quiet for a bit... and let him wonder why nobody is buying any deep science releases (his label) only to find out that somebody close to him has been file sharing every single deep science release since this event occured. In other words, ruin his fucking label and see how he likes it" - not even going to say anything about this one.

I have also been in contact with Mike Vapour via Facebook in hope to resolve the matter of him bringing the label up in this..

We are only a small-time digital label and can't afford to lose any reputation due to a mistake in who to trust.

Thankyou.

James Shuttleworth
[Tek Funk Recordings Group]

Also, i would like to add, i do not believe posting all of Michael's details all over the web was a good decision, nor a brave one.. putting a person and his whole family, yes, including kids, in jeopardy is NOT a good move when it's over leaking music.. no matter how much we feel against it.

lolz

I'm more than happy to answer anyone's questions or hear people's points of view on this.. or anything to do with any of the labels affiliated with the Tek Funk Group.

---------- Post added at 21:46 ---------- Previous post was at 21:44 ----------

There's nothing more genuine.. much respect to you Papa Jaro, i hope you enjoyed it.. we have a long list of releases this year on Tek Funk Recordings :)

Hmmmmm....

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

No, Michael Fleet no longer has anything to do with us.. his alleged activities, whether true or a hoax don't reflect well on the label..

I've worked long and hard trying to build a reputation for the labels up, this has been my dream for 10 years, i'm not about to let it go down the shitter.

Fair enough, I apologize for my comment, and fair play for coming on to defend yourself and the label. BUT imo this Michael Fleet guy isnt going to be having much more to do with DNB so I dont think I was really wrong there.

Unfortunately I cant retract the picture of my willy. Lets just put this down to hot headedness.
Good luck in the future, and I hope you guys can pick yourself up from this.

Back
Top Bottom