official roni size apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
obviously he does wash.
sorry if i offended anyone with my drunken joke.
Lets all chill and listen to brown paper bag.:teeth:

Someones just trying to be funny,still.

Not trying to be funny at all mate. There is an apology on the other thread too. Respect your fellings mate and apologised.
Was a bad joke and i held up my hands and said so.
Please chill and accept my apology.

:pimp:

People just need to chill and stop getting all het up about things..... obviously it was a joke because all he has said is chill and sorry since it was posted.....

joke or not.. who gives a shit? theres no point getting a boner over a silly forum thread :lol:

fairplay you apologised there anyway!.roni is a really fucking top bloke too,all the v crew are!i went too his xmas party at the bristol carling academy few years ago what a fucking night that was corrrr!!!krust,hazard,fresh,die,hype,andy c.never did see any cd packs for it anyone know for a heads up?

I thought the randomness of it was quite funny especially the bit about him siitin in the garden playin bongo's lol

I apoligize too for the 2 threads i made!

RONI SIZE.....Does he hoover and RONI SIZE...does he like waffles!

I think the people who made roni size....does he wash up and roni size...did he tell you to do it like that should apologize. who where they made by anyway? i dont know cus all the roni size threads got deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom